Chapter 36. Hammered

To those who wanted their character in FD there is a week from the event on my discord, then I will even delete the channel. If you worry that your character isn't good, I once changed the gender of Dealmaker(The main character of Summoning Went Wrong) because somebody said I wouldn't do it. Believe me, I can put anything into any story.

Discord: discord.gg/krr2hTX9PD

+

+

+

Where the fuck am I?

This place was a maze of concrete walls, industrial lights, and metal doors.

There was not even a sign, who built this place, a prison architect?

"Calm down. And think rationally. No matter what sort of building I am in, there is always a roof. I just Have to go higher and higher till I am there. Unless we are underground. Or under a lake....One problem at a time!"

I jumped again, using this body's lightness to float through ceiling number 5, finally arriving in a different place.

Imagine a hangar but the top is so tall you could barely see the top.

Now paint it gray, with several pips striking and slithering down the walls, some spilling mist out of them

Above my head, people could move around by metal bridges hazardously made of metal plates and cables, giving me vertigo, just by looking at them.

"Well...up I go."

As I walked to a flight of stairs leading to the first bridge, I passed a man wearing a bright green overall, reading something on a clipboard.

When we were next to each other, from the depths of my heart and mind I felt an impulse, moving my body on its own.

I throw myself on the guy, with the cape open, putting myself on him.

For a second, I felt some discomfort, then my sense of self shifted, seeing, and feeling through the body which I possessed.

"Interesting. Hmmm?"

As I talked, the voice of the guy and mine overlapped, giving me that demon-possessed vibe.

"What with this voice... Ma. Ma. Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti-Do. Do. DOOOOO! Fuck it's not disappearing. Back into being a silent character."

"BOB! What the fuck you are wearing?!"

On one of the platforms, a man wearing a lab coat shouted down at us.

Wearing? Shit, did I deactivate the invisibility when I took over it?! Fuck this can't be good.

Not wanting to answer, I spun around and started to run towards the stairs.

"I have no time to waste here! The exit, I need to get to the exit! If I can at least see it, I can separate from this guy and pass through it.

When I reached the first bridge, an armored guard stood before me, holding a plastic baton.

"Sir, you are not in your right mind. You need to take of tha-"

"OUT OF MY WAY!"

I inched towards his face, but this guy was seriously trained, he managed to grab my arm and push me on the ground, getting me in an armlock!

"Shit, somebody calls security! This guy is stronger than he looks!"

Somehow, I managed to turn back invisible, separating from the body of this guy.

"The fu-"

Quickly, I flew on the guard's head, enveloping him, before taking over its mind.

"Nice."