Chapter 39. Painful days.

This chapter was proofread by theliveolie! You are the best!

Discord: discord.gg/krr2hTX9PD

+

+

+

"This is annoying"

Turns out, continuously injecting them with healing potions while I tried to cut them open, counted as harming them.

Just by making a small incision on C1's freshly shaved chest, my body started to spasm with red electricity running through my limbs.

[Alert]

[Breaking Slave Command]

[Cease this action]

The spasm only stopped when I dropped the scalpel.

"Damn it. It didn't work... Assistant, open the door."

The black knight who hasn't written a single line down yet ran to the door and opened it, letting in my walking chair.

"...This won't do."

I sat back in my chair and turned to the apprentice.

"Keep the subjects sedated. I need to...make a few new tools for this operation."

I left the research facility and went into one of the many tunnels in which we kept our wilds.

Selecting about a dozen, I smooshed them together and started to craft them in a way that suited me for the current situation.

"Thin fingers with additional joints... Several arms for holding tools.... More arms... Internal pockets for storage... of course, it will need legs... let's make it four. This one is for scientific experiments so it can be slow-moving. Do I need extra eyes? Let's keep them. If they're not needed I can always get rid of them later."

Once I was finished and observed my newest creation, notifications started pouring into my mind.

[New creature created:[Kayeri Medical Armor Mimic]

[God of Forging is amazed by your creativity and wishes to send his blessing on it]

[God of Darkness is amazed by your creation and wishes to send his blessing on it]

[God of Research is amazed by your creativity and wishes to send his blessing on it]

[Goddess of Healing is delighted by your creativity and wishes to send her blessing on it]

[Do you accept?]

"God of Research? There is something like that in this backwater world? Well, whatever, blessings are always accepted."

[Blessings have been accepted]

[Creation received the name:[Six-Handed Flayer. ]]

[Special effects received: [Auto repair] [Dark Vision] [Organic Evolution] [ Multi Vision]]

[The Armor's rank has been increased to [Unique]]

Unlike my previous creation, a thin halo showed up above the armor's head for a couple of seconds.

"Flayer? Why did it receive such a name? I won't skin people with it... probably."

I took off the armor pants and touched the chest of my newest creation.

It was around one and a half meters tall, entirely black, and mostly insectoid in appearance. It had a cylindrical shape with six eyes placed around an oblong head, which ended in an insectoid mandible.