Chapter 25. Human Nature

For more chapters, check my Patreon:

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=51077809&fan_landing=true

Discord:https://www.discord.gg/FsuuhNg8

Somebody, who asked me to keep its identity a secret, asked what would

be the anime opening of my series.

First of all, in my mind, Dealmaker already got animated as the Nowhere King, in Centaurworld.

Aside from that if I had to choose, for summoning Went Wrong I would go with iNSaNiTY from CircusP (obviously) and for Fungal Dream I would pick Strength. from Abingdon Boys School, makers of the opening of my favorite anime, D.Gray-man.

+

+

+

Elves and I have been walking for days, passing through rivers and tall grasses. We were naturally attacked by monsters and even bandits tried to have a taste of us, but the elves disposed of them before they could do anything.

This really makes me wonder why I am here. Everybody is strong enough to protect themselves. The only thing I did till now was put bandages on their scratches while applying some healing potions on them.

By the way, I found a newfound respect for the elves.

Turns out that the Black Thong kingdom is located in the middle of a mountain range.

These pointy-eared guys dragged their wounded to us, who knows how many died.

While we were marching through a dense forest, the sun shone down on our parsley.

One of the elves,

"We will be home shortly. Be prepared for anything."

"Finally."

From a thick batch of bushes, we looked out to the village.

It was...different from what I had expected.

It was the same sort of small, rural area you would see in video games, albeit it was ruined, burned black by flames.

What was surprising was the white flowers growing on the ground, covering almost all surfaces on the ground.

Those plants... they look familiar.

"Wait here. I will scoot forward."

Before they could say anything else, I stood up and sneaked there.

Examining the nearest flower, I found what I was afraid of.

The pollen of these flowers was black.

"This is the flower which grew from that girl's body when I was infected here. How did it get here?"

Not knowing what to do with it, I went back to the group.

"These are poisonous plants. One-touch and you are dead. My body is naturally immune to this kind of poison, so I will go forward to find a way to get rid of them."

"Alright. We will stay here and alert you if there is something. "

Nodding, I went to the flowers and with a deep breath passed through them.

Feeling anxious, I put my mask on, calming myself somehow.

Why am I even anxious about it? These guys are inoffensive to me.

I went deeper into the village, finding something quite interesting.

It was a pile, covered in white flowers.