Chapter 44 The Tournament Starts (part 2)

Just want to say that I made a Patreon, where I posted some more chapters if you are interested!

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=51077809&fan_landing=true

Discord: discord.gg/krr2hTX9PD

+

+

+

The knights roared as they jumped into the fray, holding their weapons high in the air.

As if they were arrows, the monster rushed at the claws and fangs ready to tear flesh apart.

"Great Shield of Protection!"

The tank of the party slammed his shield on the ground, creating a yellow barrier around them.

The monsters crashed into the barrier, some breaking their skulls on impact, but neither of them stopped moving.

"Angela, prepare to use your power when I throw you!"

"Ready!"

Amongst the knight's small girl, ran to the prince, who picked her up with one of his empty hands and threw her up in the air, passing through the barrier without any problem.

While she was in the air, some of the deformed monsters jumped at her, as if she was a piece of meat.

"Poison Breath."

The purple girl took a deep breath and crashed out a purple cloud enveloping the entire field.

The monster screamed as their flesh started to become blistered and black blood started to pour out from their eyes and mouths.

"Close your eyes!"

The second the girl landed on the ground, the prince lifted his greatsword in the air and screamed.

"Holy Magic: Holy Bind!"

From the tip of his sword, a halo-like light spread out the entire field.

When a wield was touched by the light, a chain light wrapped around their bodies, but they just kept on trying to get them.

"Everyone, advance!"

When the shield fell, the party ran now stranding a few meters away from the giant monster.

The insect didn't move when he saw them arrive. Instead, he started to read from its book, making more black smoke come out of its mouth.

"We cannot let that thing complete its magic! You guys, keep that thing occupied while I deal with that monster."

"I have a better idea!"

One of the knights ran past the prince, tearing off its armor, revealing the white fur covering its entire body.

It was once the queen's child, the wolf-demi human.

He ran directly at Phil, its claws glowing in red light.

"Ultimate Wolf Destruction Magic Technique: Ataque Asesino Del Lobo Solitario!"

With an ear-piercing war cry, he swung upward, cutting the giant monster into three vertical parts, spraying a veritable cascade of black blood.

Surprisingly, Phil didn't get dirty by the blood, but he stopped releasing the smoke, keeping the cloud of spores over everyone's head.

The wolfman looked up to the sky and laughed like a mania, letting the black blood fall all over him.

"HAHAHAHAHA! THIS TIME I WILL MAKE SURE TO KILL YOU! I WILL CUT YOU INTO PIECES AN- "

"Please be quiet."