Chapter 32. Meeting

There is a month left from the event. If you are interested, then check it on my discord!

Discord:discord.gg/krr2hTX9PD

*

*

*

Boom!

Don't ask me how but I was flying.

Above me was the blue sky while the city of the monsters lay below me.

Boom!

As I flew, the walls of the giant rock which served as the castle exploded, from it a murderous beast shoot towards me.

"I WILL KILL YOU!"

If I beat that brat to death, will the king forgive me? Probably not, but this was life or death. But what do I have? my saw is broken; I drank all my potions and I'm out of minions. All I have are my sword, a wooden stick, and my magic book... God, wherever or whatever you are, please be lenient with this sinner's soul.

"WIELD CLAW."

I saw as his hands became covered in blue lights then-

THING!

"Eh?"

"What?"

From God-knows-where, two figures appeared between us, one grabbing me, the other blocking the attack of the brat.

"Alice?"

"That's Mother Alice for you, you idiot!"

The one who held me descended onto the ground and gently helped me stand up.

"You, okay?"

It was that insect girl's mother.

She was the spitting image of her daughter, except there was a secondary pair of arms and she had insect wings on her back.

"I am now, my queen, you have my gratitude."

"You idiot!"

With a loud thud, something got slammed on the ground not far away from us.

It was the wolf bastard all bloodied up, but still kicking.

Slowly landing was another woman who I couldn't remember ever meeting. She looked like a blond hot with silver hair wearing the cloth of a nun.

She might have looked pretty if not for the pure rage displayed on her face.

"You stupid idiot! You just destroyed the castle's walls! Who do you think has to fix that?! I will beat you till your head turns into a pulp."

"...No...Even if it's you I...I won't lose! WIELD CLA-"

This time she hit him in the face, so hard he flew back up in the air, doing several black flips till he landed far away.

"Alice, who might have killed him."

"That idiot? Not a chance with that stubborn head of his."

Buffing her chest, I noticed that her eyes were covered by a black mask that had no eye holes.

What is she hiding behind that thing?

"Hey kid, are you okay?"

The nun called Alice stamped towards me.

"I am fine, my lady. A little tired after a long day, but nothing a little sleep cannot fix."

"Even your leg?"

Getting sick about everyone eying it.

"Well maybe not that, but I am sure that I will soon find a prosthetic which will replace it."