[1] Peyton Lynx & Jay Moss

^^ Cameron Dallas

- Cameron's POV -

Peyton Lynx. Ugh, those two words make me shiver. She's the only thing standing in between Day and I.

Oh, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Cameron Dallas. Son of Gina Dallas and brother to Sierra Dallas. My middle name is Alexander.

I'm popular at school. You know, I'm that kid who's always surrounded by jocks and the sassy girls.

Those girls, don't include Day. My bestfriend, for a full on 9 years. I met her when I was 7 and now I'm 16. Day is crazy, wild, and reckless.

As I said, I'm surrounded by the sassy girls and the jocks. Day's the total opposite. She has a totally different clique.

Day Caslaw is surrounded by the bad girls and the tough guys. Not like the "pretty boys" (as Day calls them) that I hang with.

Our cliques always bash, but everyone knows we're bestfriends. Nobody excepts us to date, but everyone has their eyes on two specific people.

Jay Moss, my other bestfriend, he's a jock and Peyton Lynx, Day's other bestfriend, Peyton's a bad girl, but she's only 15, like Day.

Anyways, everybody thinks that Jay and Peyton will date. Day has told me before that she has doubts about Jay and I wouldn't blame her.

That's why I hate Peyton. Because Peyton doubts me. She knows my wicked ways. Peyton Lynx knows how I play. Because I've played my stupid game, with her.

- Day's POV -

Jay Moss is the jock that always tries to break the cliques, claiming he's in love with Pey Pey, my bff.

Of course, I don't fall for it like everyone else at Montana High. I'm a 15 year old bad ass girl, I'm not stupid. I've talked to Cameron, my other bestfriend about Jay. Jay is also his bestfriend. It's like a triangle, except it's not. Let me explain.

Peyton >> My bff ⬇️⬇️ Jay's bff (he loves her more than she loves him)

Cameron >> My bestfriend ⬇️⬇️ Jay's bestfriend too

Me >> protective over Peyton ^^ Bestfriends with Cam

Jay >> "loves Peyton" ^^ Bestfriends with Cam

See? I don't really think that Jay loves Peyton. If anyone loves Peyton, it's Cameron. I mean, I think it is. There's my problem. That's the single, one, and only thing that Cam and I don't talk about. Crushes.

Anyways, I hate Jay Moss. He'll end up melding my clique with Cam's and that's not how we what it. But I also know that in the end, he'll steal my bestfriend. And I'm not losing Peyton.