[34] Taking

- Cameron's POV -

"Are you serious?" Fran, Day's mom, started. "So, you not only hurt Paty, but you knock up Day? Cameron, what is wrong with you!? She's your bestfriend!"

"I'm sorry, and -" I started.

"You can't fix this. Not this time." Fran glared at me. "Day, go up to you room."

"Bye Cam." Day mumbled.

"Cameron Alexander Dallas." Paty ran down the stairs. "Take me to Maddison's house, I'm taking back what's mine."

I turned and walked out of their house with Paty behind me. When we arrived, Paty jumped out of my car and banged on the door.

"What?" Maddison opened. "Oh, you."

"Pleasure." Paty frowned and walked into the house.

"Paty, hold up." I pulled her collar and she turned around. "You can't just barge into Maddison's house and take Maddie."

"Maddie?" Paty was confused, but then her eyes grew big and wide. "Oh for the love of- fucking, hell- Maddison Bitchy Beer named my daughter! After herself?!"

"Paty, please." Maddison smirked. "All you did was give birth to her. And then, she was gone."

Paty glared at me. "You! You did this? Why her? Why not an orphanage? The little girl in this house belongs to me. She's my flesh, and blood. Not Maddison's. And though she might be your's also, Dallas, you will have no part in this child's raising. Because, Maddie is mine."

"Big Maddie?" A little girl poked out from behind Maddison. "Who is she?"

"Uh." Maddison was speechless.

I looked at Paty. Tears formed in her eyes, and one by one, they started rolling down her full-of-makeup cheeks. "M-Maddie?"

Maddison whispered something into Maddie's ear.

Maddie's eyes grew huge as she whispered, "Mommy?"

I nudged Paty.

"Yes, sweetie. That's right." Paty was silently crying now. "I'm your mommy."

Maddie wasted, not even a second before running into Paty's arms. Maddison smiled at me and mouthed, she's a great kid, but she's your's now.

And that night, we brought Maddie home.