[36] Bad, Bad Girl

- Day's POV -

I was thinking. About how I was going to ever live a normal life again, how to deal with my annoying older sister and her past, how to deal with three men- well more like boys in my life, and I was also thinking about baby names.

Of course, I wasn't going to murder the living creature growing inside of me. I wasn't that kind of person. I was going to keep this baby if it was the last good thing I ever did in this life.

Anyways, going back to the topic of my thoughts, boys confuse me. Everything about their different personalities and it's honestly annoying. They're not bi-polar, they just get pissed of easily? Like, what is that supposed to mean?

But now, not only do I have two guys to worry about, I have three. Of course, there's Cameron, who thinks everything is right with the world, and thinks he can come over to see Maddison when he wants, but that's not what Paty wants and it's not what I want. Sure, I mean, I don't mind seeing Cameron being Mr. Daddy and all, but he's using me just so he can see his daughter.

And then, there's Jay. We kissed. That's all there is to it, but you can't just go around kissing random guys just because they looked cute at that moment. That's what a slut does, that's what Miranda does, that's what Paty does. And I'm not a slut, though certain people think otherwise, I'm Day Caslaw, not Paty Caslaw.

Next, well. You'll find out.

So here I am, sitting on a desk in the middle of an almost empty classroom, chewing on my bubble gum. Heck, I might even blow a bubble! Feel my rebellious wrath! So, I blew a bubble when suddenly out of nowhere somebody came up to me and bit my bubble making it pop.

"Don't avoid me forever, Darkness."

The voice made me shudder. "I haven't been avoiding you."

"Please." Ryan smirked, "I never see you around anymore. I miss my little rebel."

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes and stood up getting ready to leave the room.

"Uh, hey Darkness?"

"What, Malley?" I snapped.

"You can't leave."

"What do you mean ''I can't leave''? You can't control me, Malley, not anymore." And so I turned away from him.

"Darkne-"

"Enough! Why can't you leave me alone?"

"This is detention, Caslaw."

I turned to face him. "Wha- You mean- I'm in.... detention?"

"Yeah," Ryan chuckled. "Did you forget, Darkness?"

"Forget what?" I scowled.

And so he whispered in my ear.

"You're a bad, bad girl."