[46] And, yeah...

- Day's POV -

Eventually, I found my way back to Cam's house.

"Why did you run off like that?" Cam asked me as soon as I walked into his living room.

"I just n-needed some time to think." I sighed, "I'm sorry."

He wrapped me up in a hug. "Y-You really scared me there, Day."

"B-But I always run away," I said, almost in tears.

"I know, sweetie. But this time was different, it was because of me wasn't it?" Cam asked me.

My bottom lip started to quiver so I bit down on it. "N-N-No."

"Day..." Cameron pushed.

"C-Cameron, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," I couldn't swallow them down, I couldn't hold them back, and I definitly couldn't stop them from coming. "After you told me you liked me, I thought you just wanted my virginity, but you actually wanted me. I never realized that you actually loved me. I never realized that you cared. It was only when you called me your bestfriend, when you were talking to Bart, that was when I realized what I had and what I lost."

"Day -"

"Let me finish," I took a deep breath. "You loved me, you really did. And it wasn't like when Ryan and I hooked up. Or when Jay and I kissed. Your kisses, your hugs, your love, it was all different. And I lost that, because I was selfish, because I wasn't thinking, because I didn't love you. I was scared to let you in because I thought it would break our friendship, but now I know that it wouldn't. But I missed my chance. I was so stupid, so naive. I was so dumb. I was so dumb as to name my child after two guys I thought I loved. I made you feel what Paty felt when she found out Maddison named her daughter. No parent should feel that. I'm sorry. I really am, and I know it's too late, but-"

"I love you." He cut me off.

"A-And yeah, I love you too."