[23] Forgetting Someone?

- Peyton's POV -

Day.

Well, she's back to normal.

Maybe something happened last night. Maybe Cam ditched her. Maybe he used her. Maybe he doesn't actually admire her. Maybe....

Stop Peyton! She's your bestfriend, who also happens to be Cam's bestfriend, and also happens to be Jay's crush. You're supposed to support her, not want what she has! I thought.

I knew exactly what Day meant when she raised her eyebrows.

We were going to the mall, but not to go shopping. This was going to be fun, I hadn't been to mall jail in a long time.

- Day's POV -

Peyton and I took our time getting to the mall.

Once we were there, we walked over to the sunglasses cart.

"Ooh, these are sueps perf!" A blonde squeaked.

"Dane would think you look adorbs!" A brunette squealed.

"Hey." I smirked at them.

"Um, oh my gosh, hey." The brunette smiled.

"This is our cart now," I crossed my arms, as did Peyton.

"Like, uh, I don't think you can do that." The blonde snapped her fingers.

"Yes we can, princess." Peyton retorted.

"Well, we aren't leaving so..... You should." The brunette pursed her lips.

"Oh sweetie," I put one hand on my hip and leaned close to the girls's faces.

The girls looked disgusted and looked away. "Eww, this girl is breathing on us!"

"Beat it." And I spit on them.

"Agh! Oh! Shizzle Pop!!!" The brunette squealed.

"Germs! Oh gosh! Germs everywhere!" And the girls ran away from the cart.

"High-five!" Peyton exclaimed. "So, now that they're gone....."

"Yeah, let's do this." I raised an eyebrow as we started looking at sunglasses.

A few minutes later we were running out of the mall with Ray Bans in our hands, and the mall cops chasing us.

They must've hired younger cops who could run cross country because these guys did NOT stop after 4 miles. Peyton and I kept running and giggling.

"Yas! Dayton has done it again!!" Peyton smiled.

"Loling at the brunette!" I giggled as we turned left, still running.

"Zeesh, these cops aren't going to stop!" Peyton snorted. "Let's stay at Cam's house until they're gone."

We ran into Cam's house. Gina always leaves the house unlocked during the day while Sierra's home.

"What the f- Day!" Sierra called, distangling herself from her boyfried Arny.

"Please, please, please, tell the police that we're over at Westside!" Peyton pleaded.

"What did you two do now?" Arny rolled his eyes.

"Well, if you must know," I paused putting the newly stolen Ray Bans on. "We went shopping."

"Sure you did." Arny said, as Pey and I went upstairs into Cam's room.

"Hey!" Cam said. "I'm indecent!"

"Ehh, who cares?" Peyton said. "We've both seen you before."

Cam put his shirt on and stared at me wildly, as if to say 'You told her?'.

"That is assuming you two had sex." Peyton said, "You did have sex, right?"

"Do you really have to tell her everything?" Cam pouted.

"Well, yah! She's my bestfriend!" I smiled.

"That's right!" Peyton high-fived me. "Bestfriends before boyfriends."

"Correcto!" I smiled.

"But I'm your bestfriend, too!" Cam pouted.

"Oh, right, I forgot."