[35] Banned? Nah, Cam doesn't think so.

- Cameron's POV -

"Maddie is going to stay with me, in my room, at my house, and you are never to speak to her, to look at her, to touch her, to come over and see her, or have any sort of interaction with her." Paty told me while Maddie was meeting her grandparents.

"What?'' I stared at Paty.

"You heard me." Paty answered.

"You can't do that. That's evil, why would you do that?" I questioned.

"Please, stop overreacting." Paty rolled her eyes.

"You're cutting me off from my daughter! How am I supposed to take this lightly?!"

"Let me rephrase what I said before, you're not allowed to cross the threshold of my house!!"

"Your house?! Your house? Are you kidding me right now?! She's my daughter! I have it on legal paperwork, she belongs to me! She's half of me! I made her! You can't take her away. That's like... taking credit for a science project I did!"

"So you're calling me and Maddie a science project? What was I to you back then? A beaker that you had to pour yourself into?! What was she? A hypothesis? A random, unaccounted for, result?''

"That's not what I meant and you know it. I can't be banned from your house, Paty, not now anyways. I can come over when I want, and I'll avoid you, but I will speak to my daughter!''

"No, you won't. I have banned you, my whole family will agree that this is for the best.''

"Oh, but sweetie, you've forgotten."

"I haven't forgotten anything. You're a self-centered jerk."

"I think you're the self-centered one around here." I smirked. "Your sister is my best friend and pregnant with my second child, and this time, I'm gonna do this "daddy thing" right."

And with that, I left the room.

Maddie was mostly mine anyways. Anyone could tell by just looking at her. Her face was shaped somewhat like mine, and she had my brown hair. Her eyes were kind of grayish, but Paty's eyes aren't gray and neither are mine so IRDK where that came from.

"Cameron, are you listening?" Day waved her hand in front of my face.

"Wha- Oh, yeah." I blinked.

"I don't know what to do anymore.''

"Mhmm."

"My parents hate me."

"Cool."

"My hair is on fire."

"Brilliant."

"I had sex with Jay."

"Me too."

"Peyton loves your dick."

"Awesome."

"I'm having an abortion."

"What?!"

"Glad I finally caught your attention." She rolled her eyes. "Just go home, you're all spaced out."

"Alright." I sighed and stood up to leave. "Hey Day?"

"Yeah Cam?"

"Payton doesn't really love my dick, does she?"

Day raised an eyebrow. "Go. Home."

So I did.

A/N hey guys... so this chapter was kinda a filler, im having a writers block but still, i guess it was kind of ok. comment on what you want the gender of Day's baby to be, oh and dont forget to vote! ;)