[31] A 'Could Be'

- Day's POV -

"Well, I, uh, I threw it away." Cameron sighed. "And we continued."

"Cameron, I could be pregnant! That was stupid of you! Why would you go on? I thought you knew what you were doing!" I yelled into the phone.

"Hey, hey, hey! You're not so innocent either!" Cam started. "Guess who didn't stop me when I stuck my dick up her?!"

I gasped and immediately Cam softened up. "I'm sorry, Day. I didn't mean it that way."

"No. I think you did." And I hung up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, I called the doctor and made a ultrasound appointment. I didn't feel like peeing on a stick so I decided to just test at the doctor's office.

I couldn't go alone. So I had two choices. Tell my mom, or just ask Cam.

I walked over to Cam's house and went in.

"Paty?" My sister was sitting on Cam's bed when I entered his room.

"Oh, Day. I was just leaving." She got up and left.

"What was she doing here?" I asked Cam.

"Uh, we were must talking about some stuff." Cam muttered.

"Oh," I frowned at his attitude. You're a bad girl, fuck this.

"Why are you here?" Cam asked.

"You're taking me to a doctor's appointment, fuckboy," I commanded.

"Alright," Cam grabbed his keys and out the door we went.

"You know what? Stop at a fucking Walgreens or something 'cause I'm gonna puke." I said, already gagging.

Cam parked the car and I got out.

"Hey wait!" He called. "Let me come with you."

Anyways, long story short. I didn't even make it inside Walgreens before I puked, but..... Cam held my hair.

"Are you okay?" Cam asked.

"Yeah, Cammy, I sure feel great today!" I said sarcastically, then muttered. "Hell no."

"Sorry for having empathy." Cam rolled his eyes.

"Sorry for feeling icky." I flicked him off.

We arrived at the doctor's office and I went up to the desk. "Um, 12:30 appointment for Day Caslaw?"

"It's 12:32." The nurse crossed her arms.

"What?" I said, confused.

"You're late." She frowned. "We gave your spot to someone else, bye bye."

"Excuse me, you can't do that!" I shook my head.

"Day, let's go." Cam whispered in my ear.

"No! I wanna give this bitch a piece of my mind!" I yelled. Cam picked me up and carried me out of the building.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked him.

"Because you weren't handling things very well." Cam rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah? Well, things were going just fine before you interrupted." I crossed my arms and started walking to the car. "Take me home. Now."