[4] As Much As I Hate Him

^^Jay Moss

- Day's POV -

I went home and jumped onto my bed. In one day, I had been rejected and rejected somebody.

My phone beeped and I looked at it.

Ry : U no tht Miranda & i were jk right???

Day : WHAT???

Ry : we're not actually d18

Day : omigosh

Ry : it was a cruel joke srry

Day : .....yea

Ry : but that doesnt change how i feel abt u, i still just see u as a friend. im srry

Dang, to think I rejected Cameron for some cruel joke was an understatment. I hated myself for rejecting him.

- Cameron's POV -

Why did I even tell her that I liked her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey dude, why'd you wake me up? It's 5:32 on a Saturday fucking morning!" I heard Jay's angry voice over the phone.

"Come over, we need to talk." I said.

"Fine," He grumbled.

Jay came over and his eyes were bloodshot.

"Couldn't you have called me later?" Jay grumbled.

"I couldn't sleep." I sighed. "Day fucking rejected me."

"Ouch." Jay bit his lip. "Dude, let's go find you another girl. One that will appreciate you."

"I already have one in mind. Help me set up the date?" I asked.

"That's what I'm for, right?"

- Day's POV -

"Peyton, I'm a horrible person." I said.

"No you're not." She hugged me.

"Why did I reject him?" I questioned myself. "Do I not love him enough to go on ONE measly date?"

"Maybe you don't, but I think you do." Peyton said.

"You what?" I raised an eyebrow.

"As much as I hate the Dallas Devil, I love you more and I can't stand to see you like this." Peyton sighed. "You two deserve eachother."

"Look out the window." I said. Peyton looked at the window. Cam was getting in his car with Miranda. It looked like they were going on a date.

"Ooh, ouch." Peyton winced. "You must've really hurt him. I hate Dallas, but as soon as he gets back, you're going to talk to him."

"Ok," I grumbled.

"Day, you like Cameron." Peyton said. "I know you do, and you know you do."

"No, I don't know if I do." I huffed. "I don't know what the heck I want right now."

"You want Cameron Dallas as much as I want to see McFarland USA." Peyton shrugged.

I laughed. "You've seen it in theaters like 4 times."

"7 to be accurate." Peyton smiled. "And I plan on seeing it 8 more times."

Peyton looked at her watch. "Oh my goodness, it starts in 30 minutes, I've gotta go."

Peyton climbed out my window. "See ya D!!"

"Bye Pey." I smiled and waved.

"Ouch." I heard her grunt. I laughed, Peyton usually falls off the tree.