[40] Dallas

- Cameron's POV -

One thought raced through my brain as I was on my way to the hospital, why was Ryan with Day?

I entered the hospital and found Peyton and Jay waiting for me in the waiting room.

"Are you ready?" Peyton smiled at me. "It's time for you to meet your new baby boy."

"He's born already? Don't tell me I'm that late." I sighed.

"Sorry, bruh. You're really late." Jay frowned in my direction, "But let's go see him."

A nurse led us to a room labelled Dallas. I frowned at this, why was it labelled Dallas, instead of Caslaw?

"The baby's last name is Dallas, remember Cameron? You made him." Peyton looked at me.

"What's his name?" I asked

"Day wanted to wait for you," Peyton smiled as we went in.

I walked into the room and I saw the sweetest scene I will ever see in my life. This was nothing like when Maddie was born, no, that was chaotic. This was peaceful and calm. I saw Day craddling a baby with a blue hat. She smiled down at him, and kissed his cheek. Ryan was standing next to them, also looking down at the baby with a proud smile, a smile that a father should wear. Ryan had an arm around Day and his other hand hung loosely at his side. It was a beautiful sight, I couldn't stop staring.

Finally, Day acknowledged me and she smirked. "A picture lasts longer, Dallas."

"I already took a picture." I smiled shyly.

"Well, what are you standing around for?" Ryan looked at me, "Come look at your new baby boy!"

He patted me on the back and took a step away from me, Day, and the baby.

"He's beautiful, he's the cutest baby boy I've ever seen." I choked out, tears threatning to fall.

"He's perfect." Day smiled at me, "Here, hold him."

I looked into my baby's big brown eyes. His eyes were brown just like mine, but they held that innocence you could only find in Day's eyes.

"What's his name?" I asked.

- Day's POV -

I sighed, "Cameron, please don't freak when I tell you this."

"I won't, but what's his name." Cameron nudged me.

"His name is," I took a deep breath, "Ryan Jayseph Dallas."

I noticed we were the only people in the room.

"It fits him," Cameron smiled at the baby. "Hey Ry Ry."

"Uh-uh-uh," I shook my head at Cam, "That's not what were going to call him."

"What are we gonna call him then?"

I smirked, "We're gonna call him... Dallas."