[3] Don't

^^Peyton Lynx

- Day's POV -

"And we danced all night to the best song ever, we knew every line, now I can't remember how it goes but I know that I won't for-" Jay was singing along to one direction. And I took a video.

"Well, that's going on the internet Mr. I'm a Popstar." I smirked.

He ignored me and kept on singing.

"I'm not kiddding." I said.

Peyton glared at me. "You wouldn't dare."

"I sure as hell would." I said, opening up Instagram and getting ready to post it.

"Day Bitchy Caslaw! You post that picture I'll hate you even more," Jay warned.

"Shut up asshole." I glared at him.

"Guys, please stop fighting." Cam said.

"Stay out of it Cam." Peyton flicked him off.

"Hey!" Cam growled.

"Don't post that video, bitch." Jay said, carefully.

"Should've saved your breath." I posted it, the video quickly got 30 comments and 99 likes.

"I hate you." Jay growled.

"I hate you more." I gave him an innocent smile.

"I wish you would stop fighting." Pey and Cam said at the same time.

We arrived at Peyton's house and she got out of the car.

- Cameron's POV -

"Now that you're girlfriend's out of the car are you gonna act like a dick?" Day asked Jay.

"Why'd you post that video, Day?" I asked. "It was just a song, you've seen me sing that song."

"But he's an ass." Day narrowed her eyes.

"And you're not?" Jay countered.

We arrived at Jay's house and he got out of the car. "See ya later."

"No you won't." Day muttered.

"Why do you hate him?" I asked her at the same time she asked, "Why do you like him?"

"He's a cool dude." I said.

"He'll steal Pey." Day said.

"And you care because?" I asked.

"God, you're so insensitive." Day rolled her eyes.

"Oh really? How so?" I smirked.

"You hate my bestfriend. And y'all always fight and I get caught in the middle because I don't know who to choose. You stress me out and sometimes Peyton isn't any better." Day ran her fingers through her hair.

"And you don't think I feel that way when you insult Jay?" I snapped. "Look, you and Peyton are 15! 15, for crying out loud! It's not a bad idea to get a boyfriend at that age, geez."

I heard Day sigh. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine." I answered, I took a deep breath. "Do you want to talk about crushes?"

"No," She said, looking down at her feet.

"What's wrong?" I asked her nervously, maybe she didn't feel the same way about me.

"Ryan's dating Miranda." She whispered. I sighed of relief. "Why are you happy?!"

I gave her the cutest smile that I could muster. "Day, I...I really re-"

"Don't." Day said. "Please Cameron, I don't want my heart broken twice."

When she said that, my heart broke into 1000 little pieces. Day got out of the car and went home.