[43] Hold You Back

- Cameron's POV -

This morning, I have an interview with some guy named Bart. Two months ago, I made a YouTube account with Peyton. I mean, she helped me create it, but she wasn't in my videos.

At first, this was just for a good laugh. And then, people actually started watching my vidoes. Apparently, doing dares and contests was entertaining to watch.

I brought Day with me because my mom wanted us to go out afterwards without having to watch the baby.

"Are you okay?" Day said, putting her hand in my knee.

"Y-Yeah," I said, keeping my eyes on the road, "Kind of nervous, I guess."

"Don't be, I mean, c'mon. This guy is interviewing YouTubers." Day rolled her eyes.

"True," I chuckled.

"So..." Day trailed off.

"So what?"

"How have you been?"

"Me? Oh, uh, good I guess."

"How have you been dealing with, you know, the idea of having to carry a burden?"

"A burden?" I blinked, "What burden?"

"What do you mean 'What burden?'?" Day sighed, "Me and Dallas. We're your burden."

"Where the hell did you get that idea from?"

"C'mon Cam, we're not a perfect family. We're not even going to get married, I'm a burden to you. I'll always anchor you to Montana. Ryan and I, we are a mistake. Something that shouldn'tve happened. We're holding you back, Cam. I'm holding you back."

"Day, no you're not. If anything, I'm the one who messed up your life. I mesed up your chance of falling in love, I've tied you down. Me and Ryan, we are holding you back."

Day leaned over and kissed my cheek, "I guess, this is why you're my bestfriend."