[8] Selfish Much?

^^Sierra Dallas (Cam's sister)

- Day's POV -

"Paty, please! I need to shower!" I said banging on the door. It was Wednesday and my mom was making me go back to school.

"I'm almost done with my make up, hold on." Paty said.

"Patyyyy.." I said, whining.

"Fine," She came out and looked me over. "Have fun with your play toy."

"My play toy?" I asked, confused.

"Isn't that the only reason the Dallas womanizer wanted you?" Paty smirked. "Be careful Day."

I ignored her words. What did she know?

I took a shower, shaved, and got dressed. I couldn't help but think about the way Can made me feel. He was attractive. Who am I kidding? He is attractive.

Cambalz😈 : hey, i cant give u a ride 2 school 2day buttt jay can

Day : bc i really want to go with jay

Cambalz😈 : plz dont do anything stupid

Day : im doing this for you

Cambalz😈 : we need 2 talk aftr school

Day : ur house??

Cambalz😈 : my house.

I guess I have no choice but to call Jay. Paty wasn't gonna take me, Peyton didn't have a car, Dad is at work, Mom is doing something probably, Cam already told me that he couldn't go, Gina is at work, Sierra..... Wait! Sierra!

I quickly dialed her number.

"Hey Sierra, what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing much." She sighed.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Um, nothing." She said.

"Wanna drive me to school?" I asked.

"I have to go to work in a few minutes. Sorry." She said.

"I'll pay you!" I said.

"How much?" She asked.

"5 dollars." I offered.

"20 dollars." She countered.

"10?" I asked.

"15." She said.

"Fine, 15 dollars!" I gave in.

"Yeah, sorry. My answer's still no." She giggled.

"You're seriously going to just let me ride with Jay?" I groaned.

"Have fun, sweetie!" She hung up.

"Ugh!!" I threw my phone at the wall and I heard the doorbell ring. "I'll get it!"

I ran downstairs and opened the door.

"Eww, it's you." I said.

"Good morning, Day." Jay smiled.

"Shut up, let's go." I rolled my eyes. "Bye mom! Bye dad!"

I got into the car and stared out the window.

"Do you really hate me that much?" Jay asked.

"Yes, actually, yes I do." I said.

"What did I ever do?" He whined.

"You stole my bestfriend." I paused. "Both of them!"

"I did not steal both of them!" Jay said.

"Really?" I fake-gasped. "Then who are your bestfriends, Jay?"

"Um," Jay bit his lip. "Cam... and Pey.."

"Wow, what a coincidence!" I exclaimed. "Who are my bestfriends?"

"Cam and Pey." He sighed.

"Exactly, know why I hate you now?" I asked him.

"Well yeah, but all you ever think about is yourself, Day." Jay said, I was stunned.

"What did you just say?" I asked.

"You heard me." Jay nodded. "And you know that I'm right. Day, you only think about what you want. You've never thought about what Peyton wants. Or what Cam wants. You flat out rejected him! They both think about you, Day."

I realized that Jay was being honest. He looked at me for a solid minute out of the corner of his eye.

"I didn't falt out reject Cam." I whispered.

"Huh?" He asked.

"You think I rejected him?" I said getting angry because as usual Jay was right. "Well, think again. I didn't reject him. And I do think about my friends, it's just that you're not one of them. You don't understand why I hate you and you never will. You have your own reasons for hating me but I never questioned that! I know that you want what's best for Cam and Pey, but do you ever think about yourself for once? Because believe me it might be a good time for you to look in the damned mirror and change yourself. I don't just think about me, and if I did do you think I would kiss Cam? No, I wouldn't because if I didn't listen to him, then I wouldn't know that he liked me. I let him fucking finger me!"

Jay's car was parked in the school parking lot. "I-I didn't know, sorry?"