[26] Mystery

^^Grover (Day's dog)

- Day's POV -

It meant nothing to Cameron.

I gave him.... well, I gave him me! How could that mean absolutely nothing?

Okay, well I see how it could mean nothing.

I mean, guys like Cameron aren't sensitive to these things. He's popular for fucking and being fratty. I'm popular for being bad and prudy. We're opposites! Completely opposites. Cameron has done multiple girls before and that meant nothing to him, so why did I think that I did?

"Day?" Paty entered my room.

"What?" I said, agitated.

"Um, nothing. I just didn't know that you got home." She closed my door and left.

I lay on my bed thinking about every mistake I've ever made. And wanna know what caused all of them? Cameron Dicky Dallas.

- ? POV -

I should tell her. I broke him and he broke me. He tells everyone that it was the girl in the yellow convertible. We should tell her.

I'm just scared that she'll hate my for ruining him. Or that she'll hate him for ruining me. She'll think it's her fault, but it's not. It was our decision and we were 13. We were dumb and super young.

I don't love him. It was a mistake. A child that wasn't meant to be born. But it was born. Nobody knew. Only us. And that... that was what ruined me. Not him, not the non-supporting family, not thousands of men. Just knowing that a child was born, but know it's gone.

My child could be dead for all I know. James Caslaw is going to pay for whatever he did. Because he has stopped me from every man I've ever loved.