[14] Secrets

- Cam's POV -

I thought things couldn't get worse, but then I saw Day and Jay run out of her house.

"Stop!" Day yelled.

"What's going on?" Jay asked.

Peyton took a deep breath, "Nothing that concerns you."

"It concerns me if it concerns you!" Day retorted.

"You just don't get it, do you?" I shook my head at Day.

"I don't get it, but you need to tell me before you go off with her." Day said. "You know how much I hate not knowing what's going on! You both know that! And you have no reason to hate each other!"

"Oh, we have a ginormous reason to hate each other!" Peyton exploded.

"They do! Cam's the biggest asshole!! He'll hurt you, Day. So stop acting so naive." Paty walked outside.

"I don't understand." Day said.

"You never will," I sneered.

"I thought you said we were more than that." Day's hurt eyes looked at me.

"Can we talk about this tomorrow?" Jay asked.

"Everybody, meet at my house tomorrow. We're gonna talk about this. We're gonna let all the secrets out, once and for all." Day said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- Day's POV -

After school, my parents were at work and Paty was at some boy's house.

Cam, Jay, and Peyton came over.

"Hey, uh can we do this some other time? I don't feel well." Cam said.

"Save it, Dallas." I answered.

"No, like, I'm serious. I feel like I'm gonna puke." Cam swallowed.

"Man, are you serious?" Peyton asked. "If he's gonna puke, we should like, reschedule this."

"We're not rescheduling anything." Jay said, sternly.

"Since when are you two on the same side?" Peyton asked, making a face.

"Since there were secrets that we were excluded from." I answered.

"You were excluded for a reason!" Cam said. "And I really don't feel well."

"Yeah right." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm dead serious! I fucking ate an onion!" Cam argued. "I'm gonna effing puke!!"

"Not in the sink!" Peyton yelled.

"But I need to p-puke." Cam started to gag. "W-Where do I puke?!"

"In the toilet!" Jay said.

Cam stood up. "Wait, I'm fucking dizzy."

"Shit," I muttered. "Just puke."

Cam gagged. "Here?"

"Right here." I said.

And he puked.

"Eww." Peyton squealed. "Let's reschedule this."

"No." I said. "I wanna find out what's going on. Let's go to Cam's house."

"Alright." Peyton and Jay said. They started walking to Cam's house.

"Day, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to puke." Cam said, putting his hands on my hips. "I'll clean it up."

He leaned in for a kiss.

"No," I breathed. "Cam, not now. I just want to get rid of the secrets. I want to know you, Cam. Like, really know you. Inside and Out. Front and Back. But I can't if you won't let me."

"I'll clean up the puke." Cam walked away. I sighed and walked outside.

"Cameron hurts girls. Well, girls that don't know any better. I was 14. I thought it was true love. But what did I know?" I heard Peyton say.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Jay whispered. They were in Cam's backyard and they hadn't seen me yet.

"I-I didn't want to hurt you," Peyton said, then she saw me. "Either of you."