[19] Love or Nah?

^^Cedrick

- Cameron's POV -

As our parents were saying goodbye, Day asked me if I wanted to spend the night. And of course, I did.

So I asked my mom.

"Can I?" I asked.

"Alright," My mom sighed, "But Cam, no funny business okay? This can't be like Paty."

"It won't be, Mom. I promise," I said, "And remember, this isn't some random girl, it's Day."

"That's right.... Day." My mom hugged me and left.

"C'mon," Day smiled.

We went up to her room. Her parents's room was downstairs and Paty didn't come home after Cedrick left. We had the second story all to ourselves.

"Cam?" Day asked, as we sat down on her bed.

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Um, not to sound rude or anything, but, uh-" She paused. "What do we do?"

"What do you want to do?" I asked her.

"I-I'll give you what you want." She looked at my lips. It made me feel... insecure. Not like anything, I've ever felt before with a girl. Not with Miranda, not with Pey, not with Paty, not with anyone.

I pressed my lips against hers. The door to her room was closed and locked.

I pulled away and lifter her chin to make her look me in the eye. "Day, promise me that whatever happens tonight will not stand between us. Fall in love with me, please."

I knew it was a lot to ask. But then, she pushed me onto the bed, and kissed me. "I'll do whatever it takes, Cam. Just teach me."

Just teach me. Those three words kept ringing in my head as she straddled me. I kissed her and gilded my tongue against her bottom lip. She let me explore her mouth and I let her do the same to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eventually, night became day.

The events of last night came flooding back.

"That was the best I've ever had," I muttered to myself.

"What?" Day rubbed her eyes and sat up, her eyes grew wide. "I-I'm not a virgin, am I?"

I wondered if she regretted anything, "No sweetie, you're not."

"Wow." She sighed.

- Day's POV -

Cam went to take a shower, and I remembered what Peyton's waring was.

How stupid was I?

Clearly, I was very stupid.

Because I fell in love that night.