[21] Giving

- Cameron's POV -

When Day walked out of the restroom, looking like she did in the good old days (get it? good old Day?), my heart sank a little.

It's not that she looked bad, it's just like I knew what this meant.

This meant her going back to her normal self, Day didn't like change. I knew that, but I chose to ignore it and I pushed her a little over the edge.

Am I crazy?

What am I saying?

How could I say that I pushed her a little over the edge?

Well, that was a huge lie. I pushed her a lot over the edge. Heck, who am I kiddng? I had sex with her! I literally fucked her! I took her virginity! No, I stole it. Yep, that's what I did. I stole my best friend's virginity. And I cheated, did I mention that I went on a date with that I had with Miranda and asked her to be my girlfriend? Well, I did. That was right before I kissed Day.

I was crazy.

"Can we go now?" Day looked at me.

"Um, I kind of don't feel so well. I'm just gonna go back home," I bailed. "I'm so sorry."

I guess I was expecting her to be disappointed, but she wasn't. She just looked at me with those brave little eyes. "Okay, feel better."

"Thanks," I smiled, but right before I left, I pressed my lips to her forehead and whispered. "Thanks bestie. For letting me take you."

I opened the door to her room. "Cam?" She stopped me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I didn't let you take me," She bit her lip. "I gave myself to you."