[6] Easter Sunday Gone Wrong

^^ Miranda Hemm

- Cameron's POV -

After Day left, I received a text.

Miranda : Hi whats up?

I rolled my eyes at the text.

Cam : the sky, the clouds, and not you.

Miranda : whats wrong baby? i thought u enjoyed my body

Cam : think again

Miranda : we should date

Cam : or we shouldn't

Miranda : is it that goth girl again? she's keeping u from me

Cam : no she's not, im keeping myself from u

Miranda : i love you and ur bod

Cam : i hate you and especially ur bod

I turned my phone off and remembered today's events as I fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up and texted Day.

Cam :hey, come ovr?

Day see her rollin' Day hatin' : srry Church

Cam : skip it

Day see her rollin' Day hatin' : SKIP CHRUCH????? ON EASTER??

Cam : it's Easter??

Day see her rollin' Day hatin' : 😂😂yes dude, its your annual church appearance day

Cam : can yall take me? mom and sierra left already.

Day see her rollin' Day hatin' : did u think my dad was gonna leav u?? we're waiting.

Cam : shit, brt

Day see her rollin' Day hatin' : No cussing on the resurrection day!!

Cam : ....k

I smiled to myself, she'd look super sexy in an Easter dress today. I quickly looked out my window and saw her in a mid-thigh light blue dress. She was leaning against her car, waiting. I smiled as I though of what I could do to that beautiful girl today. The dress tightly hugged her petite, slim body.

Yeah sure, Miranda and the girls from my clique had wonderful curves and they were fun to do, but Day was special. The girls from her clique were medium-sized and didn't really have curves, well, not visual curves. Peyton, however has some curves that are hidden beneath all those dark clothes. And let's just say, she has a reason to hate me.

So I was admiring Day's cuteness and who was standing next to her? Peyton. In a sleevless lace white dress. The dress didn't hug her curves, much to my dismay. It was loose-fitting. But Day still looked cuter. That's the difference between them. Peyton had this hidden curvy body, she was just plain hot, and she looked as is she were a good girl, but at the same time you could tell she wasn't. Day was cute, sexy, she looked as innocent as could be, but yet had this bad girl fire in her eyes.

I decided on a pink, purple, and light blue button down with khaki pants. Usually, Day helps me choose what to wear on Easter. When I was ready, I went down stairs.

I looked through the window just as Day threw her head back in laughter. Oh shit. That smile, that laugh. Those beautiful eyes. I could steal her virginity right then and there. She was sexier up close. I opened the door and walked outside.

"Hey Fran," I greeted Day's mom.

"Hello Cammy Dear." She ruffled my hair as the girls got into the car.

"Sorry Cam, you took to long. My dad and Paty left already." Day frowned.

"Sorry, not my fault." I shrugged.

"No, it is your fault! My hair is all frizzed up because we were standing outside waiting for your sorry a- butt!" Peyton shrieked.

"Are you not allowed to cuss either?" I smirked at her.

"I'm not allowed to cuss or suck," Peyton made a face.

"Peyton, sweetie, what in the world are you talking about?" Fran said.

"Oh nothing, just the things your daughter makes me do," Peyton shrugged and Fran laughed.

Day sat there quietly until Peyton and I started to poke her.

"Stop," She smiled. "Stop. Stop!"

Day smiled at me, but quickly looked away.

"Dang, don't tell me you're gonna forget that you had a make out session with this douche yesterday!" Peyton slapped her forehead.

- Day's POV -

When Peyton said that, my heart flew in hope that Cam hadn't forgotten. But I blushed and turned tomato red. I turned to Peyton and gave her a deathly glare.

"Hey, it was your choice." Peyton shrugged.

"Day Caslaw! You had a make out session?! With a boy?! The one who lives across the street!!!!?!?!" My mom exploded.

"Mom, no. I-I mean yes. But you d-" I started.

"Cameron Alexander Hateful Dallas!!!" My mom yelled. "You've influenced my daughters!! First Paty, and now Day?! I'm certainly speaking to Gina about this, young man!!!"

"Mom, what do you mean 'First Paty'?" I asked. I looked at Cameron, who was blushing and had one hand over his forehead/eyes.

"One the other hand!!" My mom screamed. "Oh my goodness!! Finally, you two are together!! Yay!!"

"Woohoo!" Peyton said, "Let's get a drink to celebrate! Pass the tequila, Fran!"

I raised an eyebrow at Peyton as we pulled into the church driveway.

During the whole service, all I could think about was how my mom and Pey seriously thought that Cam and I were together. I mean, we're not. Are we? Just because I gave him one kiss, doesn't mean he's my boyfriend right? I was so into my thoughts that I tripped over the small lady who was handing out bread and my face fell into the cup of red wine. This was during communion and everybody laughed. I ran to the restroom as quick as I could.

"Damn," I sighed. I cleaned myself off.

I heard footsteps. And soon Cam's lips crashed into mine.

"Sorry," He smiled cheekily. "You had some wine on your lips and I wanted to help you get it off."

I didn't know how to respond. "I-I. Um. Well, Uh, I-Uh."

Cam shoved his hands into his pockets and looked away.

"Camareyoumyboyfriend??" I blurted out. My eyes widened and I covered my mouth. "I'm sorry. I-I've gotta go."

I ran out of the restroom, to be faced with the whole congregation, pointing, staring, laughing at me.