[48] Accept?

- Cameron's POV -

"Yeah, alright. Thanks Bart." I said, "Okay, bye."

I sighed and put my phone in my pocket, sitting back down on the couch.

"So? What did he say?" Peyton asked me.

"Uh, I, uh, I'm part of Magcon and I'm getting my own house in California." I said, awkwardly. "If I accept the offer."

"Well, are you gonna accept it?" Peyton asked me.

"Um, I don't know." I thought about it. Maybe it would be good to get away from Montana. I've messed up so many people's lives. I could leave Montana and forget about everything that happened here.

But I can't do that. I have two wonderful children and I'm supporting Day and Paty now. It would be unfair to leave. And then, I would leave Peyton..

"Accept the offer, Cam." Peyton ran her fingers over my shoulders. "Don't let anyone hold you back."

I instantly reacted to what she was doing. I pulled her waist over so that she was straddling me, "First let me have my way with you."

"Cam," She smiled as she brought her lips to mine. I french kissed her with every millimeter of my body tingling. Maybe, I loved her enough to bring her with me. She ran her fingers through my hair and I squeezed her ass gently. She gasped, "Oh Cam."

I picked her up, connecting our lips once again and we made our way upstairs.