[9] Uncertain

^^Fran Caslaw (Day's mom)

- Cam's POV -

I was at school an hour early than I should've been, so I couldn't pick up Day.

I hope Jay didn't make her miserable, or the other way around.

I was working on a science project that was due first period. Needless to say, I didn't finish.

"Hey!" Miranda Hemm's voice yelled out to me as I made my way to Day's locker.

"What do you want?" I scowled.

"I want you in my bed." She smirked, running a finger down my chest. A move like that would make it hard to resist her.

"No, sorry." I grimaced.

"Come on, you know you want to." She had a demanding voice.

"I-Uh," I coughed. "Sorry, bye."

I walked away.

"You will regret this, Cameron Dallas!" Miranda shrieked. "And so will your girlfriend!"

"She's not my girlfriend," I threw my head back. "She's my bestfriend."

- Day's POV -

I saw Cam walking towards me and I waved at him.

"Oh so even after what I told you, you're still associated with him?" Peyton asked.

"Peyton, you hate him," I looked at her, square in the eye. "It's natural to feel this way."

"Aww, shut up you lug nut," She slapped my arm.

"Talking about me?" Cam said.

"No, we never do." Peyton rolled her eyes.

"Stop fooling around," Cam said, to Peyton. "You love me."

"Make me." Peyton walked away.

"She's jealous." Cam stared at her as she walked away. It gave me an uneasy feeling. Why did he have to look at her that way?

"Why would she be?" I asked.

"Because she's single and you're not." Cam smirked.

"Oh yeah? Then, who am I dating?" I challenged.

"Me," Cam said, seriously then broke out into a smile.

I blushed. "What makes you think there are benefits to dating you?"

"Hmm, let's see. Benefits of dating me- you would be dating me," He smirked. "There's really no need for me to go on."

Cam moved closer to that I was pushed up against the lockers. "Haha, I'll date my bestfriend the day after I see pigs fly." I laughed.

"What? Ew, I wouldn't want to see you date Peyton." Cam scrunched up his nose.

"Fine!" I gave in. "I'll let you take me out on one date."

"One date is all I need." He wiggled his eyebrows, "Now, get to class."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Peyton," I said, looking up from my homework.

"Yeah," Peyton said, not looking away from the episode of Girl Meets World that she was watching.

"I have something to tell you." I sighed.

"What?" She looked away from the TV.

"I'm dating Cam." I breathed.

"What? Even after what I told you? Day, he's tricking you! You're nothing special to him, nobody ever is!" Peyton yelled.

"Hey! Cool it!" I said. "I'm just gonna try it out, okay? I've only agreed on one date."

"Fine." Peyton said picking up her bag and stuffing her things into it. "But if you think you're something special just because you're dating my ex, well jokes on you. Good luck with that dumbo."

And she walked right out of my window. "Ouch."

I was stunned. Her ex? I thought she hated Cam. I know that she knows how dirty he plays, but I never thought that when she told me the story, that it was about her.

Cam couldn't of done that, Cam wouldn't have done that. I know him enough. I've known him since almost forever. I'm pretty sure that unless he's been lying, Peyton must have something wrong. Cam's not like that. Is he?