a

And so they said, "Let there be darkness."

Bam felt his own weight being kept afloat, sort of disoriented from the hasty travel of his consciousness to an almost inexistent realm though, it did not feel as nauseating and burdensome as the first time he entered. Back then, it felt as if his body was about to willingly throw his insides out due to the immense pressure he thankfully had withstood because of the training he had gone through back in the estate.

And there was darkness.

He can still feel the phantom pain of every fiber of his flesh seemingly peeling against his muscles. The nonexistent crunching of his own bones breaking, echoing loudly in his ears. Drowning in the mixture of his blood, and the air he breathed while being suspended amidst the abyss.

And he liked the darkness.

White noise filled the background, the sensation of déjà vu snapping him out of his misery as he regained his focus back. The realm did not seem to be as empty anymore, although he was made aware of the presences which were responsible for the tension.

So he called the darkness security.

Scorching but bemused glares bore through his body, as if scrutinizing every detail of his meaningless life, figuring out how to dissect him open now that he dared to show his face unwelcomed. Bamʼs knees trembled, but he swallowed the fear of facing the unknown, because he had a goal. An objective he knows they had a common ground on, and a proposition, in which the brunet was willing to bet his life for.

And in the silence over the smoldering ruins, they wept.

「 S̹̞̫̼̺̺̠̘õ͈͉͎̗̝̬͉̼̽͋̄ͩ͠ ̵̢̲̜̳ͪ̑ͦ͠ţ͈ͦͥͩ͋̎̂ͫh̥͖͍̪̪͋́͑̈ͭ͊̅́̕͢e ̷̭̯̯̼̲̤ͩ̒ͣ́͢c͕͖̅͛̏̓̈́̚͡h̨̞͉͖̰̺̼̔̊͌ͧ͌ͮ̿͜͠ỉ̤̣ḻ̗ͤ̍̀̀d̨̦̯̫̤̰͛̏͊̍ ̮͔͕̥̮̜̣̉̏ͦ̂͐̚h͎̱̼̫̳͕͔ͥ͊ͮ̎̽̌͆́ͅa̻̥̩̜͉̙ͨ̾ͮ̃s̱̠̩͔̱̒ͫ̇ͨ ͙͇̤̙̹͚͓ͩ̈́ͧ̍̒͏͡d̸̛̤̲̚e̡̘̠̺̖͗ͦͧ̓ͭ͠c̸̡̘̼̫̮̫̝͢i͍̣̣̓̉ͅͅd̶̩̯̫̣̼̲͇̤͢͞e̟̬͔͓̒̎͋̓̆͌̉̒ḍ͉̖̩͇ͧ̄̿͌ͨ ̼͆͑̊ͯͩ̐t̙͙̻̝̗̪̞̔̈́̑̌ͥ͡͠ơ̲͍͖͙̭͔̯̑ ̲̗̬̮̅ͅr̻̳̲̜͍͚e̶̸͓̠̪͊ͤͮ̇́͑̔͜ͅt̵̟̖͓̝̖̻͘u̢̅̈́̊͠͞r̛̬̱̬͖̱͚̝͌͋ͭͥͦͥ͢n̤̩̘ ̴̢̺̠̣̞̃̃̇͂ͅo̵̸̻̱̜̭ͤ͂̄ͪ̎́̚n̸̟̣̬̍̉ͧ͊̒ͨ͜ċ̶͎̹̗̪̣̩̘͜͞e̢̢͙ͪ͒ͤ ̨́҉m̱̩̟͚̠̥̬̾ͭͮ̾o̶ͭ͑ͩ̕̕r̶̰͈̀̀͘e̴͕̓͑̑ͭ́̚̕.̥̩̻̬̤̼ͨ̐̎͜ ̷̡̨̼̱̳̦̊͗ͯ̇ 」

The reverberating plethora of voices sent a seething chill to his bones. The surge of power intensifying that he swore almost manifest into chains, trying to creep its way to his neck. He wasnʼt honed in identifying how concentrated a certain floor is of shinsu, but judging from the crushing force pressuring his body to fall into oblivion, it must be enough to pulverize a normal unratified regularʼs bones until they are reduced to nothingness.

「 H̯̖̹͕͐͟҉o̮̲̹̬ͥ͝w̹͖̬̠̞͕̝͍̎̌ ̡̣̮̲̤̾̎ͬ͂ͣ̉̈́ͫa̱̙̔u͕̎̊̈̉̅͑͠͏͏d̜̹̘͖͏a͉͗ͣ̋ͬ͞c̸̢͚͙͘ǐ̻̯̥̟̰̼̻̅̀ͯͥͮ͛̅ȍ̴̞͓͍̯͙̳̯̙ͭͥ̈́̐͂̄͜͞u͌͐͆̃s̫ͪ͒ͪ̇͌͢͡͡.͙͎̲̄̂ͅ҉҉ ̴̮̺̭̫͑ͅ 」