司法書。

dearest beloved,

hello again, i have returned from the depths of the three rings of hell called Inquiries, Investigation, and Immersion! iʼm not sure if i mentioned it anywhere, but i am a graduating student, so forgive me for my indefinite updates! anyway, thatʼs enough about me, letʼs move onto to the storyline!

iʼm sure this will come as a surprise (for better or for worse) for most of you, but yes, this is the final page for Blue-coloured Beginnings. i sure as hell wasnʼt planning for it to reach 40 chapters long, but the plotline was indeed just meant to cover the first season of ToG, specifically A.Aʼs journey and experiences as he goes back in time to a place where he meets Bam first before Rachel, because he did say on the oneshot, "I wish I could have met Bam before you did."

the rest were all due indulgences on my part, because i wanted a backstory from when A.A won his family sigil (the bandana) to the part where he got exiled, except that there was Bam. sure, the ages were all messed up, but who cares about the minor details, right? (i do.) it was fun running out of vocabulary every chapter just to make a scene dramatic, referring to the webtoon once in a while to make sure I can connect everything, and of course, adding fluff to everything while trying hard not to make it as cringy as it turned out to be.

i sucked at that, but oh well, i think this has been one of my best works since... ever. itʼs hard continuing a story youʼve created out of sheer anger when it pans out, but because of your existence i was able to make it 'till the end, so thank you so much for that!

regarding the confusing chapter names, so Blue-coloured Beginnings has four arcs:

ARC 1: hisashiburi dana,
ARC 2: watashi no ai.
ARC 3: tadaima,
ARC 4: okaeri.

at first, there were only two arcs but everytime i tried to write the end, it doesnʼt fit and i needed to write another chapter.

anyhow, if you have more questions, just comment and iʼll try my best to respond to everything. you are all the reason why iʼm still up here writing things that at times never make sense. i couldnʼt express in words how much iʼm grateful for your support despite my crappy writing prowess. as this memo comes to an end, do note that I appreciate the love and encouragement you all bombarded me and this story through the years.

BREADCRUMBS

I. Khun Edahn and V were in a complicated relationship. More than friends, less than lovers. (i hope i can write something revolving around this one day ;-;)

II. Kiseia and Bam once met, and although Kiseia never liked anyone connected to A.A, she still kept him a secret.

III. The deal A.A made was that Bam and him will join both FUG and Wolhaiksong in defeating Jahad and learning about the outside world, but at his own terms. (like the boss he is.)

IV. KhunBam spoils Ran. (change my mind.)

more breadcrumbs soon! whenever. whatever.

Blue-coloured Beginnings may have come to an end, but the webcomic is still ongoing! even if you were forced, bored, or reading this story out of pure obligation, thank you all so much! support SIU and Tower of God in LINE Webtoon, and become obsessed! see you all in the next write-up!

(„• ֊ •„)੭ 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃.

ー・ー

𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝗲
𝗮𝘀 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘄.
𝗦𝗲𝗲 𝗺𝗲,
𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜ʼ𝗺
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼
𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

9th Scribe:
Blue-coloured Beginnings