Chapter 2 ⟭⟬

I got back to my cabinet "It's Ok Y/N, you got this!" I told myself and opened the file. "Huh? What the... There is absolutely no information like she said! Not even his age or name and..
he's been here for more than 6 years already? How come they got no info.. this is wierd.." I spoke to myself and got up.

I walked towards the hallway while looking for cell 007 but I couldn't find it. "Ah.. do you need help with anything?" The blonde haired guy questioned me.

"Yeah, I'm actually looking for cell number 007" I said making his eyes go wide. "Oh.. so you're the new doctor, I didn't know that you were a girl... Anyway I'm a doctor too, you can follow me" he said and started to lead the way.

We went to the 7th floor which was the toppest and the elevator door opened revealing a quite gloomy place.

There were absolutely no rooms on the floor unlike the others and only one door was seen at the end behind a glass door.

He told me to place my ID and the glass door opened "This is how far I can come. If you need anything, I'll be on the 2nd floor. Doctor.." "Doctor Kim"

"Ok Doctor Kim, are you sure you can do-" but I cut him off by saying "Yes I can. Thanks for your help Doctor.." "Doctor Park" "Okay Doctor Park, I'll get going now" I said with a smile and walked inside.

He threw a concerned glace at me and walked back towards the elevator. "It's okay Y/N, you've seen worse in your life" I told myself and placed my ID on the scanner. The door opened and I entered.

The room was huge as hell and it was a very dark and gloomy. Suddenly the pin drop silence was broken when I heard the sound of chains clinking which startled me. I tried to find where the sound was coming so I walked further and said "Hello... I'll be the one taking responsibilty for you from today. I hope we can get along well".

I spoke boldly even though I was literally dieing in fear on the inside. Suddenly the chain clinking sound stopped and it became really quite again. Fear took over me and I quickly tried to find the light switches but I couldn't find it.

So I took the mini torch from my coat and flashed it infront of me. I saw the guy standing few meters away from me. I could only see his back view since he was facing the other side. His legs and hands were chained to the bed which probably allowed him to walk to a very little distance.

His shoulders were crouched like he was in pain and he started to rattle those mental chains again. "W-what's your name?" I asked. He stopped with his moments and stood there quietly and all of the suddenly he started to pull the metal chains vigorously!

I was confused about what was happening and then it struck me.. "What the hell! Is he trying to break free?" I asked myself in shock and noticed that one of the chain was about to break open any minute now!

"This is bad.. Y/Nah do something!!" I spoke to myself and *Clink* The chain clamp on his hand broke and fell on the floor...