Chapter 20 ⟭⟬

"But.. how and why did they give up?" Was the constant question in my mind but I got pulled from my thoughts when I heard the Car honk
"Namjoon Oppa is here! Koo let's go!" I said and dragged my nervous boyfriend to the car.

We came to our parents house and my mother welcomed us with warmth. "Who's this Y/N?" Mom asked and I said "Omma, this is Jungkook. My boyfriend" making my mother's eyes go wide

"What? Him? You're boyfriend!?" Mom yelled making Jungkook get on his knees "Ma'am please, I'll take really good care of Y/N. I love her" making my mother gasp

"But- But he's too handsome to be your boyfriend!" she said making me throw an offended look "Omma!!" "Haha just kidding, get up Jungkook" my mom said and he got up.

"I'm happy that you love my daughter but there is someone else you have to deal with" my mom said as Dad walked in "What's going on here?" He questioned and I had to explain everything from the beginning.

My dad agreed to our relationship and Jungkook became more than happy.

Dad spoke "Jungkook.. I really like you and I approve your relationship. I'll speak to your parents about the wedding" and Jungkook's smile dropped.

"Appa ca-" but I got cut off when the bell rang. "Oh, Namjoon Oppa is here!" I said and ran to open the door but it was someone else.

He looked Tall, had brown hair, keen eyes and a terribly handsome
face but not more than my boyfriend "Y/N?" "Yes, I am.. who are you?" I asked.

He said "Ah, your father invited me. I'm-" "Taehyung!
Come in" my father said and he stepped in.

"Taehyung?? The boy I used to play with when I was a kid? Woah.. he looks totally different now!" I spoke to myself and followed them.

Mom said that Jungkook went to the restroom. My dad cleared his voice and spoke "Taehyungah, we really wanted you and Y/N to get married but it turned out that she likes someone else. I don't want to go against my daughter's will, I hope you understand. I'm really sorry"

"Oh, it's alright uncle.. and I'm happy for you Y/N" He said and I smiled.

"Thanks Taehyung, wow.. it's really been a long time. How are you?" I asked "I'm fine Y/N, It really has been a long time. I've been waiting to see you" he said. It looked like he spoke with a dark gaze but I shrugged it off.

"Taehyungah have lunch with us" mom offered and he agreed. Jungkook came out of the restroom with a smile but it vanished after his eyes met Taehyung's.

I noticed that Jungkook's body tensed up a bit and before I could go to him, Taehyung was on the floor making all of us gasp "Jungkook!!" I yelled as he held Taehyung on the floor by his collar.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!  I COULD HAVE SAVED MY FAMILY IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU!!! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!" Jungkook screamed and punched him on the face.

"Jungkook Stop!!" I yelled and tried to hold him but his anger was getting out of control.

My parents where absolutely terrified "Babe please! Just Stop" I shouted and tried to pull him off Taehyung with all my might

"HOW CAN I STOP WHEN IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF HIM! I COULD HAVE SAVED MY BROTHER AND MOM... NOW THEY ARE GONE!!" He shouted and cried out loud making me freeze

"W-what?" I questioned as I was taken aback. Taehyung didn't fight back and just remaind still with a shocked look on his face. "J-Jungkookah..?" Taehyung called out and...