Chapter 17 ⟭⟬

Y/N'S POV:

"W-who are you?!" I asked in shock "Who am I? Yah! You forgot your own brother already??" He asked making my eyes go wide "O-oppa?" I asked and he removed his face mask and cap.

"Oh my god! Namjoon Oppa, what are you doing here!" I asked and hugged him as he wrapped his around me "I'm here to see my little sis, what else! And I'll go and use the washroom real quick" he said as he remove his shoes and walked in.

My smile soon faded as I remembered that Jungkook was inside! "Oppa wait!!!" I yelled making him stop.

I ran towards him and hugged him tight while thinking what to do. "What's wrong sis?" He asked with concern "N-nothing.. I just- missed you.." I replied as he hugged me with a soft smile.

"I missed you more clumsy bum" he said and squeezed me making me fight back but suddenly "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY Y/N!?" A loud voice echoed from behind and before I could do anything, my brother was on the floor as Jungkook punched him making me gasp

"No one can touch her!" He yelled as my eyes widened "Jungk-" "Y/N are you okay? Did he hurt you? Who-" "He's my brother!" I cut Jungkook off making his eyes go wide.

"Aghh" my brother groaned and Jungkook immediately went to pull him up from the floor but his bruises made him groan too. "I can help myself but I need an explanation for this" my
brother said and got up dusting himself.

"What's happening and who is this boy who looks like he got his ass wooped pretty badly" my brother asked with a concerned face after seeing Jungkook's badly hurt body and before I could talk my brother gasped and asked "Y/Nah! Are you living with this boy? Is he your boyfriend? Are you in love with him" making me choke on air

"Oppa! No, I don't live with him! Stop assuming things!" I said and Jungkook spoke "You don't love me Y/Nah? Huh.. why would someone love a person like me " "I do Jungkook!" I replied making my brother's eyes go wide.

"Oppa I can explain-" "Woah, I thought my sister would die single but I was wrong! It's a fucking miracle" My brother exclaimed.

"Huh-? Are you not angry?" I asked "ofcourse not Y/N, you could have told me about him" My brother said.

"It's a long story oppa, I'll explain when the time is right and yes, I do love him. He'll be staying with me till he gets cured and.. I'll need your support" I asked and my brother agreed.

"I wanna talk to you, alone" my brother said and pointed at jungkook. Jungkook nodded his head denoting that he'll be fine so I went inside the room leaving them to talk alone.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

Y/N's brother kept staring at me without even blinking making me swallow hard.

I was about to talk but he spoke "I have so many questions in my mind right now but I wanna respect my sister's decision. I just wanna ask you one thing.. Do you really love my sister?" He asked making me nod immediately.

"Yes sir, I- I'm sorry for punching you. I thought you were about to hurt her" I said and he laughed making me shoot my head up

"Your punch showed me what you felt for her and I'm kinda happy about that. Don't call me Sir, you make me feel old! Just call me Hyung" he said making my heart crumble.