Chapter 30 ⟭⟬

"Oh! Hey guys! Looks like all of you are having fun without me!" Jin said and pouted making my blood boil.

"You fucking bastard! My brother trusted you so much and you-" "Calm down Y/Nah, I'm not gonna kill your brother.. Yet. So you better do what my father says and get out.

Father, the voice recorder and the camera is in the pendant she is wearing. Dispose it" he said making my eyes go wide

"N-No!!" But his father forcefully snatched it off my neck and crushed it with his shoe making me scream.

"It's all gonna end now Y/N... It's too late. If you want your brother and yourself alive, then you gotta do what I say" "No-"

"She'll do it, Taehyung.. take her away" Jungkook spoke cutting me off. "Jun-" "It's alright Babe.. this was meant to happen anyway. I'm just really thankful that I got to be with you. I love you" Jungkook spoke making me cry.

"Say 'I love you Koo' like you always do Y/N.. I want to hear it for the last time, I don't think I can hear it ever again." he said making me cry louder than before.

I shook my head as in no as Taehyung dragged me out of the room. "Please Love, say it.. please" Jungkook begged as he cried hard making his body tremble.

Taehyung dragged me out forcefully as I fought back to let me go. "Tae please!" I cried out and he hugged me. "It's gonna be alright Y/N, trust me" he said

*BANG* I heard the gun shot making my heart shudder "No...Babe!" I yelled and ran to opened the door "Y/N wai-" I opened the door as my eyes went wide.

Taehyung's father was kneeled down with his hands on top while Namjoon oppa and Jin stood there with guns pointing at him. "What are you doing Seokjinah? I did all this for you son! Wh-" "Did I ask?" Seokjin spoke with red eyes

"I never wanted this father! Mother was never good to me but inspite of being my step mother..Tae's Mom took care of me like her own" "So you're gonna give up on your own father?" The man asked.

"Yes, you were never like a dad to us in the first place... All you cared about was money and wealth. Why did you become greedy even after you became the 2nd most successful business man in our country?" Jin questioned with pain in his words.

"I WAS 2ND, NOT THE 1ST. I had to beat the Jeons" he spoke making Seokjin sigh "You'll never change. Take him" he ordered as the other officers entered through the other door and caught him.

Namjoon oppa freed Jungkook from the cuffs making his weak body limp towards me and hugged me tightly.

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

Y/N hugged me back and I cried on her shoulder as my grip on her waist tightened. "Thankgod...I thought I'd never see you again Love, I'm sorry.. I'm sorry for scaring you. It's all over now" I said and kissed her lips but she didn't kiss me back making me scrunch my eyebrows.

"What happened Y/N? Are you- angry on me? Did I do something?" I asked as she smiled softly with her eyes glistening in tears.

"I didn't wanna say it because I didn't want it to be your last time but.. I love you Koo" she said with a low voice. "Well it's not gonna be my last time so, I'll make you say it to my atleast 10 times everyday" I said and giggled but a tear drop rolled from Y/N's eyes as she whimpered all of a sudden.

A red streak was getting visible in her neck so I placed my finger and it was...blood! "B-babe what-" Suddenly blood started to gush from her neck making my eyes go wide "Y-Y/N!!!"...