Prologue

" Love is not the person you can't live without, its what you feel for the person who you feel the need to see in your best and worst." 

" Who says you shouldn't say thank you and sorry in friendship or to your loved ones? Avoid things which will make you say sorry or express how guilty you are, because your friend or loved one is the one who will understand it. And expressing gratitude is never wrong, it makes the other feel more loved and special in your eyes."

" Pain is not felt when someone leaves you, that's sadness, its the feeling felt when they forget you and the memories with you or starts hating you." 

" Love isn't a feeling which will give you pain, it is the feeling which will keep you alive, happy and help you fight the sadness or pain you feel when you go through separation, distance, death, betrayal or third person snatching the person you love."

" Love can never become loved, but hate can always become hated. You might hate a person you said you love at a time, but the love never goes from your heart." 

" Trust is important in any relationship, but even understanding is and few things are meant to be secret don't misunderstand and think of it as distrust or something wrong."

We all have read and heard different point of views of people, but these views are something we never heard or read(maybe). They can fight against all the beliefs. These sentences are not the intro to the story but just what the characters in this book think or will believe in future. Just a different type of intro, and I would like to know which of these points you all agreed with and which not. 

So guys, this is my new book, "Love Never Gives Pain". The updates may not be as frequent as my previous book, but not too late also. 

I hope you all will like it.

Stay tuned

🖤 🖤
   ❤️