Chaper~20

Later Reem took Jaan to clinic and others attended the class. Then all went to Vibha's home as Vaish had called Avu to find out she was there only. They reached and greeted Vibha before going to Sidjeet's room and saw Sidneet busy talking and laughing. Abhinavi smiled seeing this as Vaish had rarely seen Avu laugh so freely and Abhi knew everything she went through in childhood and knew something is wrong even now so was happy seeing her genuinely happy and laughing from heart. 

Jai: Sid, Avni. 

Avu stopped laughing and her head snapped in Jai's direction, tears forming in her eyes. All except Sid were confused. 

Jai: Did I do anything wrong? Pls don't cry. 

Sid: Jai, she is not crying. She just remembered someone who used to call her Avni, and you can call her Avni. 

Avu nodded and Jai smiled and as usual smile came on her face automatically. 

Jai: Sid, how are you now? 

Sid: I'm completely fine, even in morning I was but no one hears me. Ask Avu also. 

Avu: Yeah, he was completely fine, nothing had happened. But Sid, if you faint you can't expect them to not worry. 

Sid: Hmm. Di, what's wrong with your hand? 

She told him how she got hurt. 

Jaan: Doctor said it will take a week to get well and till then I have to keep this plaster on. 

Abhi: And this idiot is worried about how will she write. 

Sid: What else can we even expect?  

Vibha: Aren't any of you feeling hungry? 

Abhi: Very much maa, none of us have eaten anything after breakfast. 

Vibha: Even these both didn't. I'll get something for you all. 

Sid: Maa, we'll come down only. And how is Aditya now? 

Vibha: He is better now. Temperature has gone back to normal, just a bit of weakness. 

Reem: His ptm? 

Vibha: I told the teacher what happened so she said she wanted to talk about that only, he looked low since two days and that he had got out of out in previous exam. 

They all had snacks and then after sometime. 

Jai: Its time for extra class. 

Avu: Oh yeah. I'll get my books. 

She went to get her books and even Sid and Jai went. Jai was taking his books. 

Sid: Avi. 

Avu: Hmm? 

Sid: Are you and Vaishu staying here for today or going home after class? 

Avu: Idk. Ask Vaishu and then text me. 

Sid: Ok. 

Avu: Bye. 

Sid: Bye. 

Jaineet left and Sid went back to others. 

Reem: Tu kya lene gaya tha room mein? [What did you go to take in room?]

Sid: Kuch bhi nahi. Vaishu, Avi ne kaha hai ki yaha rukh rahe ho aaj ki ghar ja rahi hai use text karna hai, toh woh sir ke ghar se seedha waha jaye ya yaha aaye. [Nothing. Vaishu, Avi asked you to text her and inform her whether you will go home or be here itself today, so that she knows whether she should go home or come here from sir's home.]