Chapter~34

Abhinavi were talking about random things.

Abhi: Btw Vaish, you know it took so much convincing for Sid to propose Avneetay.

Vaish: Sid proposed Avu?

Abhi: Yeah, you were there only no.

Vaish: At the place we were before coming here?

Abhi: Yeah.

Vaish: I was feeling very dizzy, so couldn't see or hear anything. What did Avu say?

Abhi: She said yes.

Vaish: Oh, so I ran away at wrong time, spoiling their moment.

Abhi: You didn't, Fais already stopped Avu from coming behind you saying you wouldn't want her to go leaving the proposal.

Vaish: Of course I wouldn't. Abhay, did everyone know Sidneet loved each other?

Abhi: I don't think so, considering Sidneet don't spend that much time together. But I think Jaireem did, I'm not sure.

Vaish: You both never said us how you knew each other since before.

Abhi: We met in school, I was her senior so she always said me as her elder brother, but never called me bhai. And we both together were no less than a disaster sometimes. You may already know few of the incidents after the big scene created.

Vaish: Really? What would you both do?

Abhi started sharing about his school stories. After sometime Vaish stopped listening, just looking at him with a smile as he remembered and said his and Avu's antics in school. After sometime he noticed she isn't listening and shook her.

Vaish: Yeah?

Abhi: Where are you lost?

Vaish: Nowhere but I'm sleepy now.

Abhi: Then sleep for sometime.

He was about to get up but she held his arm.

Vaish: Where are you going?

Abhi: Don't worry, I'm just going to turn the lights off.

She let him go. He switched off the light and came and soon both fell asleep. Later all returned and saw them sleeping and didn't disturb them. But Sid took their pics first as Abhi had wrapped an arm around Vaishu while sleeping.

Avu: He had once said me you always take his pics when he is sleeping. That day also you took when we were sleeping in the garden.

Sid: Yeah I do, but this one is to tease him also.

Avu: And I'm surely gonna tease Vaishu as well, send me the pic.

Sid: First time you'll be teasing her.

Avu: Yeah. But sounds weird considering I've known this for few years now.

Sid: True. Its still surprising she loved him in school also, when we barely knew her.

Avu: No one can control who they love right. I've already troubled her enough and separated her from Abhi.

Sid: It wasn't your fault, it was necessary to do that. And now they are happy together, that's all is needed.

Avu: Yeah. I hope Abhi confesses soon, Vaish has waited for very long now, but can't confess.

Sid: Hmm.

Just then Abhinavi woke up and saw Sidneet. Abhi got down while Vaish just sat up in the same place.

Avu: How are you feeling now?

Vaish: Better than earlier.

Avu: That of course you will.

Vaish was confused, but seeing Avu's teasing smirk she understood and blushed, but immediately hid it.

Vaish: There is nothing like that.

Avu: Yeah, sure. Look at this.

She showed the pic Sid had clicked and sent her. This time Vaish couldn't control her blush and looked down. Sidshek looked at the two then at each other.

Sid: Dada, is it done?

Abhi: Yeah, I got the call today morning itself.

Sid: But I don't understand why she didn't ask you to propose Vaishu di yet when she knows you love her.

Abhi: When you didn't understand, how will I do? The reason behind her doing most of the things is out of my understanding. But she always says,...

Sid: Trust is important in any relationship, but even understanding is and few things are meant to be secret, don't misunderstand and think of it as distrust or something wrong.

He said, interrupting in between.

Abhi: Yeah, that's why I never asked why she disappeared suddenly also. Now we know it was because of Mahira.

Sid: Wait, Vaishu di can't propose you at all.

He said remembering something.

Abhi: Why?

Sid: She had promised Avu that she won't come to you and confess her love. Now the situation is different, but still, the promise can't be broken. How much ever Avu tries convincing, I know Vaishu di, she'll never break a promise. And even Avu knows this well, so won't keep asking her to.

Abhi: Oh, then there is no problem only. After going home I'll confirm all the arrangements by going myself.

Sid: Hmm. What about the others?

Abhi: You can tell them when I take her there.

Sid: Ok. Just do it soon now, already so much time passed by. How much more will you make bhabhi wait?

Abhi: Look who is saying. You took so much time to confess despite knowing her feelings, and I didn't know of Vaishu's. I started planning the day I found out.

Sid: Well, that's true.

Abhi: Btw where did the rest of them go?

Sid: They must be looking around the hotel. They went out seeing you both asleep.

Abhi: Ohk.

Soon they all returned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys

Hope you liked the chapter.

Who was Vaishu's best friend Sunshine?

Stay tuned

🖤❤️🖤