Chapter~ 35

Naina: I've called my parents, they can pick me from your home.

Avu: Ok, that's great.

Vaish: We've reached.

Jai: Naina, the trip got over but doesn't mean you leave contact with us, we are still your friends.

Naina: Ok, I'll be in contact with all of you.

They rang the bell and Vibha opened the door, Faiza coming from behind.

Faiza: PAPA.

She ran to Fais who picked her up.

Faiza: I missed you sooooo much.

Fais: Even I missed you a lot.

They all went inside.

Sid: Maa, this is Naina. We met her during the trip itself.

Vibha: Hello beta.

Naina: Hello aunty.

Jaan: Where are Hasan and Husain?

Hasan: At least you remembered us, Chachu didn't.

They both hugged her while she laughed, returning the hug.

Fais: You both do too much over acting.

Husain: We had thought we'll have to wait till chachi comes to save us from chachu's scoldings, got Jaan di.

Faisnat blushed slightly at that while the rest of them chuckled.

Vibha: Ok, you all sit, I'll get you water and snacks.

Avu: I'll help you aunty.

Reem: Yeah, now she'll help you only aunty.

Avu glared her while Vibha looked confused.

Abhi: Maa she means Sid chose your daughter-in-law.

He said after looking at Sidneet with a questioning look and both nodded. Vibha smiled at that.

Vibha: Then I'll start planning your wedding.

Sid: Maa, first let dada find your badi bahu, he has to get married before me.

Vibha: Yeah. Abhi, your younger brother found his to be wife before you, but you didn't.

Abhi: I did.

He blurt out but then bit his tongue in realisation.

Vibha: Who?

Abhi: No one. Maa, leave that, Naina's parents are coming in few minutes to pick her.

Vibha: Hmm. I'll get you all water and snacks no.

Vaish also went with them to help. Naina didn't go as her parents arrived soon and Vibha asked others also to be out itself.

Vaish: Aunty, we'll get this outside, you sit with them. Everything is arranged.

Vibha nodded and went out.

Vaish: Avu, it has been barely 1 day and you guys informed aunty, didn't you feel it's early?

Avu: No. Yeah we started dating recently, but love each other since so long. It was unconfessed yet confessed. Plus we are not getting married now itself.

Vaish: But if any problem happens or anything in future? When Abhi said he did by mistake, I got so scared, these thoughts were roaming in my mind at that time.

Avu: I can understand. But not all have to be same no, I and Sid felt comfortable telling her now itself, you and Abhi may not. And even if Abhi wants to say now, he'll understand and wait till you want to. Also, I feel mine and Sid's relationship has insecurities, specially when compared to yours and Abhi though your confession is pending. Somewhere it gives us the assurance that by this step we are making it more secure, we won't break apart easily, for family if nothing else. We'll try to resolve our issues instead of just leaving for a small issue in future.

Vaishu's expressions changed at that, feeling more guilty for the doubt she had earlier.

Vaish: I don't think ours is very secure.

Avu: I know of your doubt Vaish. I didn't until today and it's completely fine. Maybe I would have assumed the same if I was in your place.

Vaish looked at her in shock.

Avu: But Vaish, that wasn't any insecurity, lack of trust or anything like that. And if confession was done, you wouldn't feel the same.

Vaish: Yeah, I wouldn't. But what was it then?

Avu: Fear. The promise you gave me, it created a fear in your mind.

They started taking the snacks outside.

Vaish: What now?

Avu: Nothing. He'll propose you soon and once this relation between you both is named and the promise vanishes from your mind, the problems will be solved. The promise exists till he doesn't confess to you only, you do remember right?

Vaish hummed and they joined others. After sometime Naina and her parents left. After sometime Vibha's phone rang.

Vibha: Aditya has called.

All went to her immediately as she picked the call.

Adi: Maa, I am coming back tomorrow. When did you all come?

Fais: We came today only and are waiting for you to come back.

Adi: I'll come tomorrow, maama is coming to drop me.

All of them talked with him for sometime. Then he kept the call and went.

Vibha: I'll prepare the dinner till then you all freshen up and come, you are here since you returned.

They all went to freshen up. Faiza was with Hasan and Husain. After changing Vaish went to Faisu's room and Jai went to Jaan's.

Jai: Jaan.

Jaan: Jai, you here? I was just coming.

Jai: I didn't come to call you, I came to talk about something.

Jaan: Yeah, say.

Jai: What is holding you back now? At that time you thought he loves Mahira, but we all know he doesn't.

Jaan: Him not loving her doesn't mean he has to love me.

Jai: You are still unsure of it?

She nodded making him sigh.

Jai: At least now that doubt should go away Jaan. In this trip everyone saw you both loved each other. And today when the twins said you like their chachi, even he blushed. If he didn't love you, nor would he behave like he did during the trip nor would he blush today. Now you are ignoring the signs despite them being so clear and visible.

She sat on the bed, thinking over his words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys

Hope you liked the chapter.

Who was Vaishu's best friend Sunshine?

Stay tuned

🖤❤️🖤