Chapter~29

Jaan: Faisu. 

Fais: Hmm? 

Jaan: We all are planning on going a trip. 

Fais: But what if I am needed in the hospital? 

Jaan: There are many surgeons there, pls come no. 

Fais: Ok I will. 

Jaan: Thanks. 

She said excitedly hugging him and kissed his cheek without realising and ran out. Fais froze there itself but came back to senses hearing everyone shout. Faiza who was with him started crying. He calmed her then went out with her. 

Fais: Why are you all screaming? Faiza got scared because of you all. 

He asked while making her stand but she started walking. 

Abhi: Because all are trying to convince you since hours but now Jaan took only few seconds to convince you. 

Fais: Whatever, those two still didn't return? 

Hasan: Chachu, I am back but Husain is not. 

Fais: Didn't you both go together? 

Hasan: Yeah but he and his gi.... bestfriend are busy talking. 

Vaish choked on the water she was drinking as she controlled her laughter. Hasan went out to get Husain. 

Fais: Do they even remember they are just 14 years old? 

Jaan: Maybe he said it by mistake or purposefully so that Husain gets scolded. You don't scold him. 

Fais: Hmm. 

They both came in. Faiza came back to Faisu and raised her hands so he picked her up making her sit on his lap and hugged her. 

Faiza: Papa. 

Fais: Hmm? 

Faiza: Ta ta ta ta. 

Though she can speak properly she says 'ta ta ta ta' when she wants to say his phone is ringing. 

Fais: Mera phone kaha hai? [Where is my phone?]

Sid: Humare room mein bhool gaya tha tu. [You forgot in our room.]

Fais: Phone le aa na. [Get the phone no.]

He got him the phone but the call had got cut. He called the person. 

Fais: Hello Ms. Police officer. How come you are free today? 

Mahira: I'm not but there is a good news. 

Fais: How many good news will you both give? 

Mahira: Not that. Put the phone on speaker. 

He put the phone on speaker. 

Mahira: Hello guys. 

All: Hello Ms. Police officer. 

Mahira: What is this, Faisal's disease has spread in all of you. Anyways, Ms. Police officer is soon going to be Mrs. Police officer. 

All: Congrats. When is the date? 

Mahira: In December, I know 7 months are there, but thought to tell you all as it was decided. And Avu, I was calling you but your phone is coming switched off. 

Avu: Yeah, it got discharged. 

They heard some murmuring. 

Mahira: I'll have to go now, Samaira is calling me. 

Reem: Samaira is calling or your husband is not leaving you?

Mahira: REEM. 

They all burst out laughing. 

Mahira: Ok now b...

She was cut off by her husband who started kissing her so they cut the call. 

Avu: These two are really despos. 

The twins had already gone to their room. They all have shifted together in a bigger home. 

Fais: Ok so what is it about the trip now? 

Jai: Since most of us want to experience night camping we'll go to the area there, we'll reach by evening, and the next day we can go to the game center nearby since its really good and famous as well. 

Reem: After that at night we can return to the camp. Then there is a village type area where we can do various activities like making pots, dancing in the traditional way with the people there, dressing up in their way and clicking photos and many more things. 

Abhi: We can easily spend 2-3 days there as they provide a home for night stay also, there are cots instead of beds which makes it better. And then we can just see the famous spots around and come back. So its a 1 week trip. 

Jaan: And in the trip all will be together, not in pairs of two. 

Sid: Yeah, recently we've been only in groups of two. By this trip we'll again become the whole group together also. 

Abhi: I'll ask maa and come. 

Sid: Even I'm coming. 

They both went. 

Sidshek: Maa. 

Vibha: Hmm? 

They told her about the whole plan and she agreed for them to go and said she'll take care of the three children. They kissed her cheeks and went out and said others while she shook her head smiling. Within 2 days Fais and Abhi also got 1 week leave. Now all were ready to go. But Faiza was crying while holding Fais who also had tears seeing her cry. 

Faiza: Papa nahi. 

Fais: Papa jaldi aa jayege, jitne aap dadi ke saath raho na. [Papa will come back soon, till then you be with dadi.]

Faiza: Pakka? 

Fais: Pakka. 

She finally stopped crying and smiled cutely making him chuckle and kiss her forehead. All were smiling seeing the two. Vibha took Faiza and they all bid them bye and left. Convincing Aditya and the twins had also been quiet difficult for them. By the time they reached it was already evening. They were setting up only two tents as they are large enough for the four in each. 

Fais: Has anyone ever set up a tent earlier? 

All shook their head. 

Avu: We do know a bit and have google also, so lets try. 

They followed the instructions and after a lot of time, confusion and arguments they had set up the tents.  

Abhi: Ok now we have to set up the sticks for fire here, which we are supposed to search in the forest. Apparently they have kept them there. And if anyone wants to experience stone age, you can try lighting it with the stones provided or we'll just use matchstick. 

Jaan: And the ones who want to experience stone age are free to go and pluck fruits as well, or shall we let that be?  

All agreed on letting it be. Four of them went to get the sticks while other four made the food ready to eat as it was quite late now. Soon they returned with the sticks. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys

Hope you liked the chapter.

Who is the girl Fais loves and who is the boy this girl loves?

Will Vaishneet get back close again?

Who was Vaishu's best friend(Sunshine)?

Will this trip bring the group and the couples closer? 

New entry on the way, guess who (;

Stay tuned

🖤❤️🖤