Chapter~25

Fais: Vaishu, I love you so much.

Vaish: Finally you confessed it, though I already knew it.

Fais: Seriously?

He asked, looking at her in disbelief.

Vaish: Yeah.

Fais: Ok, now I think I should have said I hate you. That would have been a better one and I am now regretting this.

Vaish: You'll have to bear me forever now.

Fais: Like I didn't already know it.

Vaish: Ok, so when are you taking me?

Fais: I'm not taking you, you are coming along.

Vaish: The same thing.

Fais: And we are going today evening when he'll be leaving the office.

Vaish: Ok.

Sid: Did you both already forget me and Abhi are here?

Vaish: I wish I could.

She whispered which Fais heard.

Fais: No we didn't, and thanks for letting someone coming with me, even if its a witch.

Vaish: I'm not a witch.

Abhi: Ok we'll go now.

They both went from there.

Fais: Vaish, you have to stop it.

Vaish: Its not my fault.

Fais: I know. Its good you are being normal around him, but it shouldn't be by forgetting his presence. He is still your friend.

Vaish: Its not easy.

Fais: I never said it will be. But you have to, even I overcame that difficulty right.

Vaish: You know, I doubt that girl is me.

Fais stood up.

Vaish: Ok I was just joking, where are you going? Or are you just hiding your face?

He ignored her going to the table and picking his phone. She also got down the bed.

Vaish: Did I say something wrong?

Fais: No you didn't, I'll be back in a minute.

He went to the balcony calling someone. She shrugged going out to the kitchen. After sometime even he came.

Fais: You really are a big foodie.

Vaish: You know, doing what I am doing takes a lot of energy.

Fais: What?

Vaish: Handling an idiot like you.

Fais: Then don't.

Vaish: I don't mind putting all my energy on that as long as I have my love(food) with me.

Fais: I'm getting a doubt now.

Vaish: What?

Fais: Did you ever fall on your head or the doctor inject you a wrong injection ever?

Vaish: No, I'm like this since birth. My mother must know if something happened when I was in her womb, but sadly I never got to meet her.

Fais: Your father grew you up?

Vaish: No. Avu did, I don't love her so much for no reason. When she had reached the streets after dropping you and Jai, on the very first day she found me, a 4 year old girl. I'm 3 years younger than her, 4 years younger than Abhi and 7 years younger than you, but the way she grew me up, no one can say that. If it wouldn't have been for her I wouldn't have been able to survive in those streets, I would have died long back.

Fais: I thought you both are sisters. But what about the time before that? And how didn't I ever meet you?

Vaish: You never met me because I was the very reserved kind, an introvert, I didn't know any of her friends. Its in the last 1 or 2 years of school I started opening up. That's the reason Sidshek didn't know about me being in same school as them, though I'm surprised they never met Avu as well. But then Avu never made friends easily because of the dangers lying on us. She must have trusted you and loved you very much to be your friend, let alone close friend or sister.

Fais looked down, now realising that why he was her only friend and felt even more guilty for leaving her, though he didn't have another choice, or Mahira would have killed him and Avu.

Vaish: And about the years before that, my father died when I was 6 years old, and I couldn't ask for a better father. I might not have many memories of him, but with what I remember, he must have been an amazing father. After his death one of the relatives took me in. From Allahabad I came to Mumbai where I met my friend, my sunshine. I even had an elder cousin brother. But then one day when I went back home a loud blast was heard, from my friend's home. I got scared and started knocking and ringing the bell. No one opened the door, I looked to see even my brother had gone from there and could hear laughing voices from inside. I ran to her home to see it had caught fire.

She stopped as a tear leaked down. Fais understood what she wanted to say next. She went inside to find no one and then ran for help, where she met Avu. He wiped her tear and pulled her in a hug. She wasn't crying but the image of the small girl banging door and running inside then outside the burning house, with burnt skin and the inner scenario of the burning house was forming in front of her eyes. She closed her eyes tightly trying to block them away but no use. But when she felt his arms around her those images began fading away and she relaxed feeling comfort and safety.

Fais: Are you ok now?

Vaish: Hmm.

She went and drank water.

Fais: All are coming in the hall. Its almost time to leave.

They both went outside.

Avu: Vaishu, what happened? Are you fine?

Vaish: Yeah, nothing happened.

Avu: Are you sure?

Vaish: Yeah, I am.

Avu nodded. Fais sighed mentally seeing the girls whose lives depended on each other were growing apart because they fell for the same person. They all discussed what will they say him and everything, then Faisnavi left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys

Hope you liked the chapter.

Will Mahira and her lover get separated because of the truth being revealed?

Who is the girl Fais loves and who is the boy this girl loves?

Will Vaishneet get back close again?

Who was Vaishu's best friend(Sunshine)?

Stay tuned

🖤❤️🖤