Chapter~26

Next day itself Mahira came there and apologised. All forgave her except Faisal, she didn't expect him to after killing his mother and brother. Even Avu had forgiven her after a lot of thought for the same reason, not completely but thinking things will be better in future. Now everything was good except the couples. None of them were together. 

Fais: Ok, now that all this is done, you all have to focus on your studies, your mid terms are near. 

Vaish: Ok sir. 

Fais: You keep quiet, they all are not studious like you and Jannat, I know you both will do, but these all won't. 

Vaish: Ok then you continue with your lecture, we both are going. 

He glared her but she went pulling Jaan with her. 

Jaan: We really have to study. 

Vaish: I know, we have come to study only. Its fun to irritate him. 

Jaan: Ok, they all must be coming as well. 

They both took their books and soon everyone joined. Meanwhile Fais went to Vibha who was teaching him how to take care of Faiza. 

Vibha: Bache pehle bhi sambhale hai? [Have you handled children earlier also?]

Fais: Ha, mai humesha bhai aur bhabhi ki madad karta tha, twins hai na. [Yes, I always used to help bhai and bhabhi, they had twins no.]

Vibha: Tu unko yaha le aa na. [You bring them here no.]

Fais: Ek baar sab settle ho jaye phir lata hu. [Once everything settles I'll bring them.]

Vibha: Hmm. 

He looked at Faiza who was looking sleepy but hadn't slept. He picked her up rocking her slightly and soon she fell asleep so he made her lie down in the cot. 

Vibha: Tu iska papa banega ki chachu? [You'll become her father or chachu?]

Fais: Papa, iske birth certificate ke liye bhabhi ne pehle hi mera naam de diya tha agar woh nahi bach paaye toh. [Father, bhabhi gave my name on the birth certificate in case she isn't alive.]

Vibha: Oh. Phir toh iski maa bhi dhund le jaldi, bacho ko maa baap dono ki zarurat hoti hai. [Oh. Then find her mother also soon, a child needs both their parents.]

He hummed with a slight blush. 

Fais: Mai un sabko dekhta hu ek baar kuch puchna ho toh. [I'll go and see all of them if they want to ask anything.]

He kissed Faiza's forehead and went. He was helping them with all subjects. Just then they all got a message stating next day is a holiday. 

Vaish: Now why have they kept holiday? 

Fais: It will be closed for few days now, there was an accident yesterday so the main building caught fire. Repairing will take time so you all will be called in batches or something like that will be planned or we'll have to wait till its completely repaired. 

Jaan: Already we missed few classes and now this. How will we give our mid terms? 

Fais: By studying, you don't have to go to college to study, you can study at home. And I'll anyways help you all if needed. 

Abhi: One advantage of having a teacher as your friend. 

Fais: I don't think you want to know the disadvantages now. You all continue studying. 

Avu: I have a doubt. 

He went to her and she asked the doubt. 

Fais: Where are the notes Vaish gave you? 

Avu: In my bag. 

Fais: First read them then you'll understand. Also Sid, you take these ones. 

Sid: Are they the same? 

Fais: No, these ones Janu had made. 

Sid: Oh. 

Jai: Does this problem even have a solution to it? 

Fais: Of course it does. Show me. 

The bell rang and soon Aditya's laughter and screaming was heard. 

Fais: You all can keep the books aside, aunty will call you for snacks now. 

They all kept their books and went except Jaan. 

Fais: What happened? 

Jaan: I'm not understanding this, from so long I'm trying. 

Fais took the book and then explained her the topic. Then they both also went out. 

Fais: That topic is the most difficult one, it took me so long to understand it. 

Jaan: Then I got lucky that you explained, I'm sure others must also be breaking their heads over this topic. 

She said and laughed. 

Fais: Yeah, they were. Even the teacher kept getting confused so I helped her with the topic and then she explained them. 

Jaan: Isn't it kind of difficult for you? Having students of almost your age who won't listen, specially third year people and the teachers being so much older than you. 

Fais: Teachers are kind enough so not much of a problem, though the students can be very irritating, but my behaviour and reputation in college becomes useful. And at least I know what they are doing when they assume me as a student. 

Jaan: Even those three had thought you are a student on the first day. 

Reem: Where were you both since so long? 

Jaan: I had a doubt so he was explaining it. 

Jai: No wonder you get so high marks. 

Jaan: Not like you all don't. I'm just more serious about studies. 

Then all had snacks while talking with Vibha and Aditya. Just then Faiza started crying so Fais quickly went to the room and took her after cleaning his hands and tried calming her but she wouldn't. He checked her diaper and understood why and changed it while talking with her in a cute voice making her giggle. He got up while holding her and turned to see Vibha there. 

Fais: Aunty, aap yaha? [Aunty, you here?]

Vibha: Woh bas dekhne aayi thi kuch chahiye ho toh. [I just came to check if you needed anything.]

Fais: Nahi, aap jakar kha lo. [No, you can go and eat.]

She nodded and went. After sometime all came in the room and were playing with Faiza. 

Fais: Acha ab ise neend aa rahi hai, mai ise sulakar aata hu, tum sab padhai chalu karo. [Ok now she is sleepy, I'll make her sleep and come, you all go and continue studying.]

They nodded and went. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys

Hope you liked the chapter.

Who is the girl Fais loves and who is the boy this girl loves?

Will Vaishneet get back close again? 

Who was Vaishu's best friend(Sunshine)? 

Stay tuned

🖤❤️🖤