Chapter~1

In the year 2010: 

Two children are running around playing. 

C1: You won't be able to catch me, I'm faster than you twinny. 

C2: I will catch you and I'm not your twinny. 

And the second one caught the first one. 

C1: You'll always be my twinny, though you are not my twin. 

C2: No no no, I am not your twinny. 

C1: You are. No wait, you aren't my twinny right, then you are my sunshine. 

C2: Yes, and you are my sunshine. 

Both giggled and continued playing. A boy was watching them, remembering his own childhood with his friends, their silly fights. The girls saw him and ran to him. 

C1, C2: BHAIYAAAAAAA. 

B: Mere kaan faadogi kya dono? [Will you both burst my ear drums?]

He asked blocking his ears with his hands making making them laugh. 

B: Ok now lets go home. 

The boy took them to their homes, they are neighbors. Just then a loud blast was heard and.... Somewhere else: 

Two children are sitting on a bench on a footpath. The road looked empty and dark in the night time. They both were shivering due to the cold, their cheeks still wet due to crying earlier. But none of them cared about it. 

C3: You should go home bubba. 

C4: No bubba, I don't want want to leave you. 

C3: But we will meet tomorrow right, all must be worried. 

C4: Maa had said its bad to lie. 

C3: I'm not lying. 

C4: You are. 

They quarreled about it for sometime. 

C3: Ok, keep this brooch, you know it is very important for me. Give me when we meet. 

C4: Ok, till then you keep my locket. Now I'm sure we'll meet tomorrow. 

He hugged the other and waved before running home. 

C3: I'm sorry bubba. 

He whispered to himself with a sad smile watching his friend go inside and went from there. But that's when a car came and before he could understand anything, something happened and one shout was heard. 

C4: BUBBAAAAAAAA. 

And then there was silence on the street, only sobs of the little boy who was taken inside his home with questions being asked of why he shouted heard, but the only answer being his sobs. 

The four innocent children faced something, but what was it? And who were they? 

After 11 years in the year 2022: 

A boy is gasping for air after running for long. 

Boy: Sorry, thoda late ho gaya. [Sorry, I got a bit late]

Girl: Thoda? [Little?]

Boy: Bahut late ho gaya, bas? Ab tu late kar rahi hai. [I am very late, enough? Now you are making us get late.]

Girl: Sid, tune kiya late. [Sid, you came late.]

Sid: Arre baadme baat karenge, pehle chale ki flight miss karni hai? [We'll talk later, shall we go or you want to miss the flight?]