Chapter~27

Two years passed by, Sidneet, Jaireem and Vaish are in the third year now. Fais had stopped teaching in the college in the previous year and was aiming for his dream of becoming a surgeon and is successful now. Abhinat had completed their college and Abhi is an employee in a fashion designing company. Jaan has become a teacher. Vaish wants to become a fashion designer, Sid has started his career of acting by going in some ads while Jai is a famous tiktoker and Jaineet are trying to start their own business. And Faiza has also grown up, the most loved and cute family member. She has started talking well now though there is time for her to go to school. Right now vacations are going on as mid terms got over a day back. 

Vibha: Tum sab kaha ja rahe ho? [Where are you all going?]

She asked Avu, Sid, Jai and Jaan. 

Sid: Maa aaj bahar jaane ka plan banaya hai. Baaki sabne mana kar diya isliye hum chaaro ja rahe hai. [We have made a plan of going out today. Others refused to come so we four are going.]

Abhi and Fais are at their work while Jaan had holiday as well due to the school having vacation. 

Vibha: Thik hai. 

They left. 

Sidneet: All the best Jai. 

They said in a low tone. 

Jai: Thank you. 

The four got into the car and Jai drove somewhere and the four came out. Jai and Jaan are walking in front and Sidneet behind them. Jaan turned around to see Sidneet are not there. 

Jaan: Yeh dono kaha gaye? [Where did these two go?]

Jai: Tu chal, pata chal jayega. [You come, you'll know.]

They both stopped on a place and Jaan saw a table and two chairs set up in a beautiful decoration. 

Jaan: Jai ye... 

She stopped when she turned and gasped seeing Jai on one knee. 

Jai: I love you Jannat, since a very long time now. The first time I had seen you in the plane where you were trying to remember me. Then I don't know when I started falling for you but never got the courage to confess. But now I have, so Jannat Zubair Rehmani, will you be my girlfriend? 

Jaan: Yes. 

She whispered forwarding her hand holding which he got up and hugged her. Their lips were about to meet when Sidneet shouted. 

Sidneet: GET UP. 

Reem sat up with a jerk and looked at Sidneet who were screaming at her to wake her up and had thrown water on her. She relaxed realising it was just a dream. 

Avu: Finally you got up, we are trying since so long. Now get ready fast and come. 

They went out while Reem went to get ready. Meanwhile downstairs: 

Sid: Uhh di, mujhe chamach chahiye thi. [Uhh di. I needed a spoon.]

Jaan: Khud le aa na. [Get it yourself no.]

Avu: Mai laati hu. [I'll get it.]

She went and got a spoon and gave it to him, but kept bending down while holding it to say something. 

Avu: Aur koyi tareeka nahi mila tujhe? [You didn't get any other way?]

Sid: Toh tujhe bhi nahi sujh raha na. [Even you are not getting any idea right.]

Avu sighed sitting in her place. Jai looked at them and smiled meaning done. The next second they heard Vaish shouting and Jaan rushed to the room. 

Avu: Vaishu chillayi kyu? [Why did Vaishu shout?]