Chapter~24

Vaish: Jis tarah woh ek dusre ko dekhte hai, unki aankho mein bas pyaar dikhta hai. Par sirf meri jealousy ya insecurity ho sakti hai. [The way they look at each other, I can just see love in their eyes. But it can be my jealousy or insecurity also.]

Fais: Dekh Vaish, mai jhoot nahi bolunga, par maine bhi dekha hai, woh jis tarh use dekhti hai, mujhe bhi lagta hai woh usse pyaar karti hai aur same case hai uske saath. Par mujhe nahi lagta dono ne realise kari hai apni feelings, isliye Avu ne kuch bataya nahi hoga. [Look Vaish, I won't lie, but even I have seen, the way she looks at him, I also think she loves him and that its the same case with him. But I don't think they have realised their feelings, that's why Avu must have not said you anything.]

Vaish looked down with teary eyes understanding what should be her next decision, moving on. 

Fais: You'll have to move on. 

Vaish: How? I love him not from now but from school time. How do I move on from someone I loved for years only to find out he loves my sister? 

Fais was surprised as he didn't know since when she loved him. 

Fais: I know its tough, but you have to move on. 

Vaish: How can you know? Have you ever fallen in love? 

Fais: Yes I have. 

He blurted out but immediately regretted as she looked at him with wide eyes. 

Vaish: Who do you love? 

Fais: No one. 

Vaish: Fais, don't avoid the topic, whom do you love? 

Fais: I said right its no one. 

Vaish: I don't believe. Pls tell me who is she. 

Fais: No one. 

Vaish: Fais, pls. 

Fais: Why are you being so stubborn? I just loved the person who loves someone else, so there is no use. And guess what, the person she loves also doesn't loves her but someone else. 

Vaish: Then you still have a chance right. 

Fais: No, she doesn't have any feelings for me. 

He said while getting up but she pulled him back making him fall on the bed. 

Fais: What are you doing? 

Vaish: Who is she? You never mentioned having any friend other than me and Abhi, then who is she? 

Fais: Why do you want to know when we have no future together? I'll tell you the day when I get the girl who will love me back. 

He huffed sitting on the bed. 

Vaish: God knows who is she that you are hiding her from me. Do I know her? 

Fais: No hints. 

Vaish: Ugh fine. 

Fais: Enough about me madam, what about you? 

Vaish: Aren't you also going through a heart break or hurt or anything? 

Fais: It doesn't matter. 

Vaish: It matters, at least to me it does. 

Fais: Really, why? 

Vaish: Cause I love you. 

Fais: Whatever, like you actually do. 

He said rolling his eyes. 

Vaish: Repeat it. 

Fais: No thank you, I love my life enough to not repeat it.

Vaish: You better don't.  

Fais: But you still know I don't believe it right. 

Vaish: So now you need a proof of me loving you also? 

Fais: Love isn't provable, and don't repeat that again or it will become true. 

She looked at him in confusion before understanding what he meant and hit his arm. 

Vaish: You idiot. 

Fais: What? 

She frowned making him chuckle as he pulled her. 

Fais: Don't make those faces now. 

Vaish: Wait, you just changed the whole topic. 

She said while removing his hand and sitting up again. 

Fais: I don't want to talk about it. 

Vaish: You don't have a choice. And sit up or you'll fall asleep. 

She tried pulling him up but fell beside him. 

Fais: You yourself are lying down and asking me to get up. 

She glared him but didn't get up. 

Fais: Ok now seriously, what are you going to do? 

Vaish: I don't know. 

Her voice came muffled so he turned to see her face between her palms, she was now lying on her stomach. 

Fais: You and Avu are completely the same, even she lies in the same way, or at least used to. 

Vaish: I got this habit from her only. 

She said removing her hands with one elbow below her head which she turned towards him. 

Vaish: You know the way you speak anyone would think she is you ex. 

He started laughing at that and she made a weird face seeing him laugh on that. 

Fais: Ex? That's the last relation we would have, we are like bro-sis since the time we met for the second time, and even if I would have dated her then I would've never broken up with her. 

Vaish: Hmm. Any one would be a fool to date her and then break up, unless she is the one who broke up. And if someone does its their loss completely. 

Fais: But only till she didn't actually love that person. Because then it would be her loss as well to lose her love, even if he is a bastard. 

Vaish: That's true. Do you believe this, that love can never become loved? 

Fais: Yeah, I do. In a way you can say that this is the reason I am not angry with Mahira as much as you all. 

Vaish: We can't completely blame her, she just wants her mother's revenge, just from the wrong people. I hope her lover tells her its his father who killed her mother. 

Fais: Wait what? 

Vaish: Oh right, you don't know. The child is of the rival's son. 

Fais: That's completely messed up. 

Vaish: I know, but we'll have to approach him and make him aware of the fact that she assumes us as the ones who are behind her mother's death. But what's stopping us is it might separate them. 

Fais: As much as they'd kind of deserve it, I wouldn't want even my enemy to be separated from their love. 

Vaish: And you know who's going to tell him everything? You. 

Fais: And this was planned by whom? I don't want to be the reason of their separation. 

Vaish: This was suggested by your friend only. He thinks you might be able to explain him better. 

Fais: This boy will even get me killed one day. 

Vaish: Whatever, you are going. 

Fais: Unfortunately I can't say no. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys

Hope you liked the chapter.

Will Mahira and her lover get separated because of the truth being revealed? 

Who is the girl Fais loves and who is the boy this girl loves? 

Stay tuned

🖤❤️🖤