Chapter~9

Later after school the 4 reached Faisu's home. He let them inside. Then he started teaching them. After sometime Avu suddenly started coughing. 

Fais: I'll get you water. 

Avu shook her head standing. So he took her the kitchen though she denied trying to say 'its fine', after gesturing the other three to continue studying. After sometime when Faisneet still didn't come one of them went to the kitchen and was shocked by the scene. What happened was Fais gave water to Avu. That's when she saw something and her eyes got teary. 

Avu: Fa..Fais..

Fais: Ha Avneet, ek saal pehle. [Yes Avneet, one year back.]

And she started crying. Fais couldn't understand what to do so he just wrapped his arms around her. She hugged him back, making his grip tighten. Once she calmed down he pulled away and kissed her forehead. 

Fais: Abhi nahi, in sabko jaane de phir. Filhal sab wait kar rahe hoge. [Not now, let all of them go. Right now all are waiting.]

The person rushed back, he had seen them pulling back from hug and Fais kissing her forehead, but not the tear marks or her red eyes. He told the other two about it and they were shocked as well. Faisneet came back and Fais continued. He was teaching with full concentration but Avu was distracted by what she saw. He didn't say anything knowing how she must be feeling, which raised the suspicions of the other three. After sometime he finished the class. 

Fais: Complete the work, and I will be keeping classes on alternative days. 

They nodded and the three went. But then one of them realised she forgot her text book there. 

S: I'll get my book. 

They both nodded and she went back. She saw they had forgotten to close the door. She was about to ring the bell but stopped seeing them. She saw Avu slapping Faisal and thought he'll get angry, but he gave no response to it. 

Avu: I trusted you and it turned out to be my mistake. 

Fais: Av... 

Avu: Don't. Never talk to me again regarding anything except studies now onwards. 

She was about to come out but Fais held her hand stopping her. The girl went back to them. 

S2: Didn't you get your book? 

S3: They must have not opened the door itself. 

S: I didn't go there, on the way I started feeling light headed. I'll ask sir tomorrow. 

They nodded, she wasn't the one to spread what she saw to create rumours. They all went to their homes. Meanwhile inside Avu had freed her hand and gone not letting him speak anything. She reached home and directly went to her room. 

Avu: Tu soyi nahi? [You didn't sleep?]

Vaish: Tera wait kar rahi thi. [I was waiting for you.]

Avu: Maine bola tha na sone ko. Ab sokar fayda nahi hai, uncle aunty aate hoge. Khana toh kha liya na? [I sked you to sleep right. Now no use of sleeping, uncle aunty will come soon. You had something right?]

Vaish: Ha, par tera? [Yes, but you?]

Avu: Mujhe bhook nahi hai, aunty pooche toh pls bolna maine kha liya tha. [I am not hungry, if uncle aunty ask tell them I did.]

Vaish: Thik hai. [Ok.]

Avu: Wow, aaj kuch nahi bola. [Wow, you didn't say anything today.]

Vaish: In the end humesha argument tu hi jeet ti hai. Ek second, tu ro rahi thi? [In the end its you who wins the argument always. One second, were you crying?]