Christmas (Henry)

I woke up early this morning before Henry and that was surprising cause he's generally up and out on a morning run.

So to let him sleep in a bit longer I was as quiet as a mouse as I slipped out of bed and headed out the room. I made us a nice Christmas breakfast and made sure Kal was fed and let outside before I made some hot cocoa since England was cold and we had gotten a white Christmas this year.

As I waited for the food to cook I checked on Kal and made sure he was alright before I went back to cooking.

"Morning baby" I heard

 I turned and smiled looking at my beautiful thick husband that was gracing my eyes with his sexy ass in nothing but grey sweats.

"MOrning and mery Christmas" I greeted back.

He walked over and kissed my softly.

"Was hoping to start this Christmas off with a bang or creampie to knock you up but when I woke you wasn't in bed." he says

"I'm all for starting this holiday with a banging Creampie. just lets eat first then devour each other" I tell him

He reached over switched off the stove and listed up carrying me to the fireplace and added more wood before washing hands and coming back to strip me bare before doing the same to himself.

"cant wait to fill you up. breakfast isn't that important to me" he says

"alright baby. give me all your creampie" I tell him

For the grand majority of our morning all the way to mid afternoon I was filled with so much creampie I could taste it.

"best Christmas ever," I tell him.

"by far till you grow with our baby," he replied

I pulled him down and kissed him before we laid there for a bit longer.

Once we decided to eat he decided to cook for us so I could relax. but I instead grabbed our gifts and waited for him to come join me.

I couldn't for the life of me look away from my man and his ass or himself in general. every time I look at him I fall in love all over again. lunged at him needing to me refilled by him and he just grabbed me and laid me down before making love to me all over again.

"My favorite Christmas gift baby is you for the rest of my life," I tell him

"your mine as well darling," he says

We started Christmas with creampie and ended it just the same.