did you miss feeling me around you so much you've resorted to your hand?

I had been gone away handling some outta sate personal family matter while Bucky was busy with doing avenger things so he couldn't come with me.

I've been gone for two in half weeks and I missed my Winter, Sargent. 

But lucky for me, I had come back home and I cant wait to see my baby.

Instead of me going to the avenger compound I headed to Bucky's and my place where I saw his Motorcycle so I knew he was home.

I walked in and did my usual Baby I'm home greeting. but didn't hear any reply so I put my keys and purse away before I took my suitcase and headed towards our room.

the sounds of moaning could be heard. so as quiet as I could I opened the door slipped in and shut it quietly behind me before I stripped down and looked at my Winter baby.

His head was laid back as his vibraniam arm was jerking his dick.

"did you miss feeling me around you so much you've resorted to your hand?" I asked standing at the foot of the bed.

 he opened his eyes and looked at me haunting his jerking off movements.

"baby" he says

"Yea Sarg?" I asked

"your home," he says

"and you're jerking off with your vibranium arm," I stated

he blushed a bit.

"feel as good as my walls or no?" I asked

he shook his head.

"Wanna have my walls on your dick or keep jerking off?" I asked

"your walls please" he replied

I crawled on the bed.

"I have missed you so much to answer your previous question," he states

"I missed my Winter Sarg too," I tell him

he moves his hand from his hard shaft and I smile as I take in the redness and leaking precum.

"any orgasm?" I asked

"no." he says

"not yet huh baby?"

"not yet."

I straddled his hips and sunk down onto him fulling seething him inside my warm core making him moan and drop his head back closing his eyes again.

"Much better huh?" I asked

"so much better" he says

watched him as I started clenching my walls around him.

"Oh fuck" he says

"you gonna cum?" I asked

"getting there," he says

"Hold and cum with me" I tell 

He nodded and lifted his head back up and looked at me.

I licked my lips as I braced myself on his shoulders and started bouncing on him. he grabbed hold of my hips with one hand and uses his vibranium to tickle and flick my clit making me moan and clench around him tighter which makes him moan.

I leaned forward and started kissing him as he started to buck up inside me.

"Yes Sarg fuck your baby." I moaned as I trailed kisses down his neck to his collar bone.