Wasnt ready

Henry and I sat beside each other about the watch the first episode of the witcher season 2. was ready to see how he looked.

I mean I know how he's looked in season 1. but I also know Henry's worked out more mainly with his injury and everything so I know there is gonna be a different look in a way. 

I curled up with him as the Netflix logo showed.

"You ready to see it?" he asked

"The show yea," I replied

"Well here it goes," he says as the opening scene started.

I focused all my attention on the show not wanting to miss anything.

When it showed Geralt I wasn't ready for how beautiful and thick he looked.

"Wow," I say while smiling.

"what?" Henry asked

"wasn't ready for that much beautiful and thickness. hot damn" I replied

Henry laughed before wrapping his arms around me pulling me close as I laid my head on his shoulder and continued to watch the show.

Every time it showed Geralt I'd bite my lip seeing how fucking beautiful and thick he is. plus those pants.

When he started showing him wearing a cloak that made his eyes look like ember I was done for. I sat there fanning myself. which made Henry tickled.

"that turned on?" he asked

"you're the only one that could ever get a reaction like this out of me. and you as him hot damn what a turn on. but you like you are now in sweats." I say before turning to look at him and wiggling my brows making him smile and kiss me before we focused back on the show.

"No other man could bring Geralt to life the same way you have. if someone tried they'd suck and I'm not throwing off on anyone talent or anything. but your the perfect suit for Geralt no one but you. and I'm not saying that cause your mine and I'm basically wanting to have my dirty naughty way with you as the witcher plays in the background. I'm saying it due to the fact it's honestly true."

"thank you" he says

"anytime," I replied before I focused again on Geralt.

When its show his ass I'd tilt my head to the side and smirk looking at his ass. before lifting my head back up and moaning. 

"fuck me baby . just watching you act as him and you being right here with me is getting me so damn wet and horny I'm about to side here and reverse cowgirl your thick self."

HE says nothing just the sounds of him moving before he lifts me up and tugs my bottoms down could be heard.

When he sits me down on his lap his thick monster impales me and I close my eyes moaning.

"Oh, daddy." I maoned

he slapped my ass.

"Who am I?"

"my thick witcher" I replied

"good girl" he says 

I sat there bouncing on my thick witcher as we watch the show.