Christmas baby

My brother in law and husband has a habit of scaring each other while recording it to get a reaction out of one another.

Well, this time Scott caused me to go into labor much faster.

I was well over nine months and really waiting for mine and Chirs's baby to come into the world but they wasn't wanting to arrive when they were supposed to so. Chris and I headed to his parent's where the whole family was to spend Christmas with them.

long story short I was walking towards the kitchen not knowing Scott was hiding to scare Chris when he yelled out scaring my ass into labor.

My water broke and he freaked out.

"CHRIS" he called out

I could hear running as I gripped the help out of the dining room chair.

"what's wrong?" Chris asked as he and the others came to see what happened.

"She is labor," Scott informs them.

"How did that happen we've tried everything?" Chris says

"I thought she was you coming towards the kitchen and I did like you and I both do and I scared her into labor," Scott said.

Lisa and my sister in laws slapped Scoot while CHrist just shook his head and helped me to the car.

I spent the remainder of Christmas eve in labor and right when midnight hit mine and Chris's daughter and son came into the world.

"Our little Christmas babies," I said as they are handed to me and laid right on my chest.

"great Christmas ever in my life," Chris says as he leans down kissing our babies on their temple before kissing me softly.

I smiled and wiped the tears from his face.

"Merry Christmas Daddy Evans," I tell him

"Merry Christmas to you as well Mommy Evans," he says

I grinned and looked at our beautiful babies and smiled.

"They are the best Christmas gift I could ever have."

"We need to thank Scott for scaring you into labor," Chris says

"After I smack him" I replied

Christ laughed before I gesture for him to take one of our babies.

He removes his Christmas shirt and lifts out baby girl into his arms. when she starts to fuss he soothed her then laid her on his chest.

I lift up carefully and hand over our son so he can have the same bond with our twins and I did.

When we got to take them home we headed to his family's house and showed everyone our greatest Christmas gift ever. 

I slapped Scott for scarring me then turned around and thanked him for doing so which resulted in mine and Chris's twins' birth.