Ughhh...mine

You ever crave or need something or someone so damn bad you could taste it cause you know it will be amazing.

Well, that's what I'm experiencing. I'm wanting Henry so damn bad I can fucking taste the intamacy.

Just looking at him does things to be both sexual and non.

At the moment he's standing before me probably reading over a script of some sort I'm not sure his beautiful bareback is to me as his luscious ass is facing me in those damn tight shorts.

I raked my teeth over my bottom lip.

"daddy, I wanna play do you have time to play with you angel or is daddy to busy to fuck me like a slut?"

He looked back at me and dropped what was in his hand.

"Excuse me?" he asked

I sighed and went to leave but he walked up and grabbed my throat turning my head. I looked at him and he started kissing me.

"you're not a slut and I wont fuck you like one." he says

I pouted which made him shake his head.

"How bout bitch in heat?" I asked

His glare did things to me.

"Alright I'm your angel who needs to be bred." I tell him

"Now that I can do," he says

"and for the record your my dirty lil momma."

"Oh fuck all thats witcher" I moaned

He smiled and lifted me up turning me so I was facing him as he carried me off to the nearest surface. 

We stripped one another bare as he sat in the same damn chair he read the witcher as he made a video.

I straddled him and sat down on his monster and closed my eyes as my head fell back.

"Ughhhhh..... mine" I moaned

"all your's baby."

I lifted my head and started riding him not once daring to look away from his beautiful blues.

He smirked knowing that I wasn't gonna look away from him.

"I love you," I tell him as I rode orgasm after orgasm.

"I love you too baby. forever and always."

I hummed and pulled him close to my chest before I tilted his head up and started kissing him.

We both finished off him coating my cervix and me coating his monster.

"the best way to end the afternoon," I say

"And to bring me from work." he says

I grinned and kissed him again.