he wont take you (requested)

In the world, I live in you have, werewolves, fairies, and vampires. 

I am half that group, meaning I'm half fairy which people often confuse for elf cause of how I look. but I've learned to keep my wings hidden and not draw attention to myself.

though something went astray when this vampire guy who "tried" to stay normal started taking interest in me. he'd ask me out, send me flowers. the basic whole weird stalker type ordeal.

But I am with a werewolf who's name is Henry who is my love, and life.

my brother warned me plenty of times of Jerry and what he's capable of and I told him that Jerry has to worry about Henry who's also capable of doing some serious damage when it comes to those who mean the most to him.

When Henry found out about Jerry he got mad. I managed to keep him clam the whole time knowing that him and Jerry are enemies. 

so Jerry wanting Henry's mate just doesn't settle to well with Henry and he vowed to protect me from all harm if ever it was to come my way.

" I know you'll protect me I have no doubt about that. I just don't want you hurt" I told him

"I can heal no problem. you, my precious fairy will take a very long time to heal since you're half fairy and human," he replied

"I know," I tell him before looking down.

he lifted my head.

"there's nothing to be ashamed of being half human half fairy. you can do so much than an average human can do. no human can fly with our being in a jet plane. you can whenever you wish." he says

I nodded my head before I pecked his lips.

"All I am saying is that he won't take you from me. I will fight him till I can't fight anymore before I allow him to take you from me."

________________________________________________

A/N: not much but I hope you like it.