Disney

I was dancing around the house while Dodger laid on the couch watching as I sang along with Belle as she sang Little town.

I had done my hair up like her's was, as I twirled and danced around the house.

I wasn't paying any attention that Chris had walked into the room I was too lost in song and dance to notice.

When it got to Gaston's part Chris stepped up making his presents known as he sang Gaston's part as he joined in dancing around the room with me making me smile as we kept singing and dancing.

When that song went off I kissed him.

"Hello," I say

"Hello" He replies

I smiled and give him another kiss.

"Having fun without me watching Disney?" he asked

"Not watching it just listening to the Disney songs while you were doing what you needed" I replied

When under the sea came on I smiled.

"Take it away Evans," I say

He shakes his head at me and starts to sing with Sebastian as we continue to dance.

Once that song went off I clapped for his performance.

"Now you since part of this world," he says

I nodded my head and sang along with Ariel as she sang part of this world.

He twirled me around then dipped me before bringing me back up making me giggle as I finished the song.

We spent the rest of our day singing Disney songs before we headed out to take Dodger for a walk

The whole time we were in the park we were singing Disney movie songs. half the time mixing the two to make our own remixed version.

"How is it that I found someone who loves Disney just as much as I do?" he asked

"You lucked up" I replied

We were sitting on the couch and I was curled up in his arms.

"That I have," he says

I laid my head on his shoulder as dumbo the cartoon came on.

We sang along with the characters taking turns to sing a verse or sing in unison.

"By the way, I love how you have your hair like Belle's when she first appears in the cartoon" he commented

"Thank you baby" I responded then give him a kiss.