pregnancy test reaction ( Henry)

Dealing with sensitivity to smell and tender breasts for a long period of time was driving me crazy. I mentioned it to my mom to Henry's mom not caring since it's possible for me to be carrying a little Cavill.

Both moms suggested I buy some tests. they didn't say which is the best one so when I went and bought tests I bought five different ones. 

I am nervous and excited. not to mention giddy since Henry and I have wanted this so badly.

once I took five different tests I put the covering over the pee strip and washed my hands before I set the time and walked out.

 I sat down and read a bit to kill the time as I waited for the timer to beep.

the amount of time I waited felt like an hour when it was practically just ten minutes.

Once the timer went off I closed my book after dog earing the page and headed into the bathroom.

I reassured myself that if they are negative it will be more fun pleasure time with my thick hunk of man.

I leaned over the counter and looked at all five and grinned very big.

When I heard Henry walk through the front door I took off running. he just had enough time to look up when I jumped in his arms and kissed the hell out of him.

"well hello to you too" h greets before I went back to kissing him.

"Whats this for?" he asked

"I'm very excited and I know once you see why you'll be excited to" I tell him before I pecked his lips a few times then jumped down grabbed his hand and pulled him along behind me.

I couldn't contain my excitement. I am beyond happy and cant wait to show my man his dreams are coming true.

"What is it?" he asked

I stood before we got into the bathroom.

"Close your eyes. and trust me" I tell him

 he arched a brow before giving a slight nod and did as I asked.

I walked with him into the bathroom standing him before the counter where the five tests were and I nibbled on my lip.

"Ok when I say three open your beautiful eyes and look down," I tell him

"One....two...Three" 

I clasped my hands together and went back to biting my lip when he opened his eyes and looked down seeing the tests.

 I watched his eyes widen as he took in all five before he looked at me very happy.

"Really?" 

I nodded my head and licked my lip.

He looked at the tests again before he caught me off guard by lifting me up in the air.

I squeaked and grabbed on to him.

"thank you so damn much" he says

I giggled.

"welcome," I replied

He pulled my head down and kissed me tenderly.

I hummed against his lips before he sat me down and looked at the tests again keeping his arm around me.

"I was tired of dealing with smell sensitivity and tender breast so I asked my mom and yours about it and they both suggested me to do this so not knowing which was the most accurate I bought fine and here is there results," I explained

"I'm so happy," he says

I grinned proudly that his reaction wasn't like oh no this is a huge mistake.

"Can we get a confirmation that this is a hundred percent?" he asked

"I will make an appointment to do just that" I assured him.

He kissed me again before he made a little video of the two of us then showed the tests and zoomed in so the results was clear.

"when this is confirmed and with your consent, I'll post this on Instagram," he says

"its fine with me but lets tell our family before your fans" I tell him

"of course," he says then pecks my lips and lifts me up carrying me out of the bathroom to our bed where so some dirty celebration occurs.