towel drop

After I stepped out of the shower a perfect idea came to my mind. granted it's not my own it's something I've heard about through the grapevine and for a while I've put it off till recently.

I looked up a few details about it to make sure when I do it that it's being done right so it's not messed up and from what I saw it's rather simple you just go to where your partner is get their attention and drop the towel.

So I walked out of our shared bathroom and headed towards where Chris was watching a Pats game. I walked further into the living room as I held the towel up against my body. I stood there and took him in. He had his arm up in the back of the couch looking really comfy.

He might hate me for this but I doubt it.

I whistled at him

He turned his head looking over his shoulder and I dropped the towel.

His eyes widened before he turned off the tv, jumped over the couch, and scooped me up carrying me away as I laughed.

He laid me down and quickly stripped before he joined me in bed where he creased and made love to my body for a while before I took control and drove him mad.

"What brought this on?" he asked as we laid there panting in each other's arms.

"Well, I've heard about the towel drop thing that had gone viral where a guy or girl will walk up to the partner and drop the towel to see their reaction" I replied

"What other things have you heard about that's gone viral?" he asks

"I can't tell you some of them I will just do them so it's a surprise reaction like this one was."

"Well if it's similar to this one then get ready for plenty of love making."

"I'm always ready for that."

With that said I straddled his hips slipped him right back into me and teased him for a while before I started to blow his world as well as mine.

He flipped me over and caught me by surprise when he really hit home.

I gasped and moaned his name over and over again as he praised my body in so many ways.